Chapter 1.

I opened my eyes in the dark room, again woken up by shouts. I moved around in my bed and tried to fall asleep again, but my parents were arguing, as always. Its usually about our money situation, we can barely make it to the end of the month, they try to hide it from my brother and I but we notice.

I finally decided to get up and close my door, at least the voices would fade away a little. I tried to sleep but couldn't, once I'm up, I'm up.

So many thoughts ran through my head, my family, my friends, the idiots of my class. As I tried to keep my mind in blank I finally fell a sleep.

American Idiot started playing loudly around my room, I forgot I had it as my alarm. It scared me, making me jump of my bed and fall on the floor. My heart was racing, I quickly turned it off. For some strange reason, I was feeling quite happy today. I opened my closet and choose blue skinny jeans, my Nirvana T-shirt and a black hoddy.

As I walked to school I put my headphones on, Avril Lavigne sang in my head. When I listen to music I feel like in another world, every step I take goes with the rythem. Every song making me feel diferent emotions, as if it had control over me.

As usual I got there before my friend Laura, she's one of the only nice people I've met in this school, we're not really that popular with the rest of people. But we don't care.

When I arrived to Huntington, California, five years ago, I really didn't know who to go with. I was only 11 years old and I would see how the 'popular' kids would mess with others, so I always stayed away from them. Until I met Laura. She was kind of like me, quiet and shy.

One day at lunch time, when we were in 8th grade, I was eating my sandwitch when I saw people laughing and surrounding someone. My curiousity took over me so I walked over to see what was going on. My mouth dropped when I saw Kelsey, a really bitchy girl, teasing Laura to a point where she was about to cry. I looked around and couldn't understand why nobody would stand up to her. Laura is such a nice girl, she doesn't deserve that. I left my shyness behinde and said to myself 'Fuck this!'

" What the hell are you doing?" I shouted as I moved through the people 'til I reached Laura. She looked at me in confussion.

Kelsey laughed, " What are you doing you dumbass?"

" Excuse me? If I'm a dumbass I asume your a fucking asshole then. Why dont you take your stupid little flat ass, and go somewhere else?" I could feel the anger go through my vains.

She raised her eyebrow and looked at me speechless, firsr time they had seen me mad.

" Look, what's your name, I think you should go back to your stupid little sandwitch over there and not get into things that is none of your buissness."

" First of all, my name is Isabella. Secound of all it is my buissness, cause I'm obviously not gonna let anyone pick on someone. So, I'm gonna say it again, move your stupid falt ass out of here!"

" Look you bitch, don't you dare call me flat ass again. Cause this flat ass has gotten way more guys then you have in your life."

"Okey, do you prefer, flat ass whore then?". Everyone said an ooooh.

She looked around in desesperation, obviously no one has ever stood up to her.

She hit the floor with her foot and walked away. My heart was pounding, that was really intense. I could feel the people around me looking at me and leaving.

" Thank you." a small voice sounded next to me. I turned around and saw Laura.

"I wasn't gonna let her bully someone."

Since that moment we became unseprable, and Kelsy has becomed my biggest enemy at school. That's probably why no one talks to us that much.

Hope you guys liked it. Please vote and comment!