Chapter 9.

Finally! Last week of school!! I'm so freaking excited! Finally, no more finals, no more teachers, no more bullies, no more stress. Just happiness, relaxing and friends, and of course music. Lots of music. Music everyday. I can already imagine taking my guitar to the beach with Laura and just singing the hours away, that's what gives me life.

My walk to school was all happy, the sun was shining and the weather was perfect, as always. Made in the USA rocked in my head as I sucked in the warm sun. I'm so happy. I'm normally not like this, maybe it's cause of what happened on Saturday. The kiss. God I loved it, I haven't stopped thinking about it since then. It was a short kiss but still, it was all I had pictured. The only thing that wouldn't let me skip of happiness was the fact I had to display the project I did with Kelsey, I hate talking in public. I prefer singing in public before talking, I get more nervous. I know, I'm weird.

The day went flying until Chemistry class came. God I'm nervous. It's just that when I talk like the guys of the class start laughing and it makes me angry and embarrassed. When the teacher came in I just tried to forget about it, it's all gonna be fine. 

Kelsey and I came up to Mr. Richerson and showed him our project before we started. When he finished looking over it his dark brown eyes looked over his glasses to us and smiled, "Well done girls. I knew I had to put you two together.". Kelsey and I smiled and looked at each other and nodded. That day I had bonded with her,I thought that I would hate her forever but I noticed that she was a pretty chill girl, when she's not with her friends. "You girls can start." Mr. Richerson said getting up from his chair and turning on the projector. He slowly made his way to the back of the class and the attention of our classmates were on us.

"Don't worry, I'll do most the talking. You say the complicated stuff, Okay?" Kelsey whispered to me as we walked to the laptop to put on the PowerPoint. She must of noticed that I was nervous.

"Thank you." I whispered.

I think the display was okay, some of the guys giggled when I talked but I just ignored it, they can go to hell, Kelsey did it fine. She did most of the talking so it was better for me. When we finally finished, I felt so relieved.

The rest of the hour went by fast. I wasn't really paying much attention at the others, I was thinking on Keaton. That kissed really shook me up. When it finally finished, I was talking to Laura about her display and laughing when Kelsey walked towards us.

"Hey Isabella, hey Laura." she said with a big smile. I felt a bit confused. "So look, I'm having a party on friday cause school is gonna be over and all of that. I wanted to know if you two wanted to come."

I felt even more confused, someone is actually inviting us to a party? "Us?"

She nodded.

I looked over to Laura and we talked through our eyes, we kinda know what the other thinks through our eyes. She also felt confused but she was thinking the same as me. "Erm, sure. Why not?" I said smiling.

"Awesome! See you then." and she walked away.

When she was far away from our hearing range I quickly turned to Laura, "What the hell was that?"

"I have no idea. I guess cause you two worked together." she pointed out.

"Could be." I said thinking.

When I went home I felt free, cause school is over on Wednesday!! I jumped on to my bed and just looked around, I can't believe next year I start senior year, my last year. It seems so unreal. I felt something fall inside of me, next year I'm gonna have to choose what I wanna study. I have no idea what I wanna study. I sat up and looked over to my guitar, all I really wanna do is music.