Chapter 20.

All I wanted to do was listen to some Demi Lovato songs and dance around my room like a weirdo. I feel so happy, today Keaton's coming to my house for lunch. I have a feeling it might get a little awkward, but I wanna leave everything between us okay. I also wanna tell him about Luke, I need to tell someone.

I can't wait until Isabella's party, it's going to be awesome! I wonder how Luke is in parties, maybe he's a party animal... who knows.

I was laying on my bed singing along to Green Day's Holiday, such a good song, when I heard the doorbell. I quickly sat up and could perfectly feel the joy running through me.

"Hi, Loraine. Hi, boys, how are you?" I heard my mom's fainted voice say.

"Hi, Linda. Thanks for having us," said Loraine.

"You're always welcome."

It's time to go say hi. I took a deep breath, everything is going to be okay. You and Keaton are just friends, besides he has a girlfriend and don't forget about Luke, he looks like a cool guy. If any crush feelings come just push them away.

I opened my door and walked down the hall to the living room. I walked into the calming feeling room and saw Loraine sitting on the couch with my parents and Andy with Wes and Keaton talking around the dinning table.

I slowly walked up to Loraine and smiled, "Hi Loraine."

"Oh sweetie, how was your trip? I haven't seen you in such a long time." she smiled, getting up and hugging me. She's so friendly.

"It was good, I had a great time."

"I'm happy for you," she smiled, sitting back down.

My parents continued with their conversation and I went to say hi to the Stromberg brothers.

"What's up boys?" I asked sitting next to Andy. I had Keaton right infront of me, looking at me with his beautiful eyes.

"Not much. You're coming to Isabella's party, right?" Keaton wondered.

"Yeah, she invited me yesterday. It's gonna be fun," I smiled.

"Yeah," he smiled looking down.

"She's gonna have fun with a certain guy," Andy said with a deep weird voice.

"Oooh, what guy?" Wes asked following Andy's little game.

"Remember that Luke guy?" Andy grinned. My cheeks got red hot.

"Shut up, Andy! Shit, I ain't telling you anything."

"That Lukey guy?" Wes pinched my cheeck. "I think I'm gonna go to just make sure he keeps his hands to himself."

Andy and Keaton laughed and my whole face started burning. Why do I always end up feeling embarressed? "Well, there's no need for that cause we're just friends." I calmly said.

"You like him, don't lie to me," Wes said looking me straight in the eyes like if I were lying and the real answer was there.

"I like him a little," I confessed. "He's a really cool guy, you guys will like him." I smiled, remembering our accidental incounter at Irvine.

"Andy, I think this is serious. She's going all goo goo for him." Wesley whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"Shut up Wes." I rolled my eyes and smiled. "You guys can meet him at the party, but if you start saying retarded things I swear I'll drag you away."

"We would never embarres you," Andy smiled, putting a weird face. I looked at Wes and Keats and they also were making weird faces.

I laughed, "The hell is wrong with you three?"