Chapter 12

I stood infront of the big metal automatic door, with my bag hanging on my shoulder, my guitar case on my left hand, I couldn't leave my baby home, and my suitcase resting on the floor. I'm here. As the doors slid opened the warm Miami sun shot to my face through the big windows of the airport. Though I was incredibly tired, I couldn't help but smile as I walked through those doors and saw the busy airport. 

My eyes ran through the sea off people trying to find the familiar faces of my aunt and cousin. "Isabella!" yelled a girl and I followed the sound, seeing a short red headed girl ran up to me, Cathy.

"Cathy!" I said running towards her, my suitcase dancing around on floor as I ran. We collided in a huge hug.

"God! I missed you soooo much!" she said smiling widely.

"I know! You've changed so much!" I said taking a step back looking at her. She used to be a little chubby and her hair used to be a darker shade of red, she was the typical ginger. Now she had gotten thinner and she had long curly hair, with a lighter shade of red hair, almost blonde.

"You too! You look so pretty." 

I blushed, "Oh, you're making me blush." I laughed.

"Hi Isabella." came a taller blonde woman.

"Hi Auntie." I smiled.

"How was your flight?" 

"Horrible. I sat next to a kid that seemed to drink freaking Red Bull like juice, and he just kept on moving and shouting and his dad was like you people are gonna have to deal with him."

"So you're tired, huh?" she grabbed my suitcase and we started walking outside.

"Yeah. If you guys don't mind, I'd really like to take a nap when we get to yuor house."

"Course. Don't worry."

We stepped outside and I felt amazed. The weather felt so perfect, and I could pretty much taste the beach. I can't wait to go. I looked at the sky and it seemed as if it was a bit bluer, with big puffy clouds. With some palm trees near, it was just how I remembered.

Last time I came, I was seven and I came with my family to pass our summer vacations with them. It was so fun. I remember going with Andy and Cathy to the beach in the morning and playing with our kites, letting the colorful pieces of cloth being carried by the wind. I felt so happy those few days I was here, it seemed as if my family didn't have any problems and I didn't have to worry about anything.

We got to there beautiful beach house, it always makes my jaw drop. The beach was right outside the door, you just had to cross the street and you were there. I stepped out of the family van and grabbed my things. I looked at the two story white home, there were some vivid flowers outside and a big driveway that led to the main door. 

"I'm so happy you're here." Cathy skipped next to me witha big smile on her face. 

"Me too, I really missed you." 

"You have to tell me everything about Cali, abour that kid.. emm... Kyle?" she suggested.

I laughed, "Keaton."

"Keaton! Yeah, that guy. You have to tell me about him."

"It's gonna be a pretty long stroy." I said looking away, towards the beach. Remebering my good memories at the beach back home. "You have to tell me about yor boyfriend." I whispered so her mom wouldn't hear.

"Calvin, yeah, I have to tell you soo many things." she said with a cheeky smile.

I was gonna say something but we were at the front door already and I couldn't say it infront of her mom. She opened the big dark wooden doors. I was greeted by a huge golden retriever, Lucas. "Hey Lucas." I said kneeling down and petting him, "God, his grown so much. Last time I saw him he was a puppy."