Chapter 3.

"Wake up! Sleepy head!" 

The person jumped on my bed, "What the hell are you doing in my room at.." I quickly looked at my phone, "At 9 in the morning?". I started rubbing my eyes.

"Well, your mom let me in and your brother told me that you guys have a gig today!"  

"Laura, let me sleep a little more.." I covered my head with my pillow.

"Don't make me get you up." she said challenging me. I completly ignored her and tried to sleep again. Suddnely I felt cold water falling on my head.

"What the hell?!" I screamed.

"Good, your up. Now c'mon lets see what you're wearing today to your gig." she said smiling as she put down her waterbottle on my desk.

"You seriously need to go see a doctor or something." I said as I dried my face with my sheets.

"But you love me." she said smiling from my closet.

"Sure, whatever you say." I went and joined her. 

"So, when are you planning on telling me about that kid, Keaton?"

My eyes widened, "How do you know about that?"

"I have contacts, and when I say that I mean your mom."

"I need to talk with that woman." I said rolling my eyes.

She started taking out some T-shirts and throwing them on my bed, "Well, c'mon."

I started picking up the T-shirts she was throwing and seeing which one I liked. "Well, I've spoken to him once, he was nice, I guess." I started smiling in the memory of his smile.

She started snapping her fingers infront of me, making me wake up from my daydream. "But was he hot, or cute. You know tell me everything."

"He was cute, I guess. He had really nice green eyes. But I'm probably never gonna see him again so."

"Don't say that! You might see him again, who knows."

"Maybe." I said shaking my head to get his image out of my head.

"You will. Now go change, your brother told me that we were leaving in half an hour." she handed me a my white Fall Out Boy T-shirt, black skinny jeans and my black all-star. This woman knows me too well.

Andy, Laura and I walked into the music cafe. Today a lot of people were gonna play their music here, That's why Andy and I decided to sign in. We want to get better known in the city.

A group was already playing, a country group. We moved through the people 'till we found the manager, a short  kind of bald chuby guy. 

"Hey Bob." said Andy as he shook his hand.

"Hey Andy, the sheet with the order of performances is next to the bar."

"Thanks. I'll be right back girls." Andy left making his way to the bar.

"So, Isabella are you ready?"

"Of course Bob. I was born ready". Bob is an old family friend, we usualy play here.

I suddenly felt two strong hands on my shoulders, I turned around and saw Andy. "C'mon we're next."

"Already?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna take the guitars to the stage. Hurry up."

"Okey, I'll be there in a sec." I turned to Laura, that had a huge smile on her face. "Laura c'mon you can be next to the stage."