Chapter 8.

I started English, bitting the inside of my mouth trying to concentrate. I hate English, I prefer Maths. I know it sounds nerdy, but its true. Suddenly the lights went off, I got scared and closed my eyes. I've never liked the dark, "Andy! The lights! What happened?" I shouted from my room.

Suddenly I felt to hands on my shoulders, I quickly got up and hit myself with a shelf and started screaming. I heard something laughing and then the lights were back on.

"Andy! You freaking ass!" I said breathing fastly rubbing my head.

"You should of seen your reaction." he said laughing.

I punched him on the arm and sat back down, "What do you want?"

"Some one's here for you." he said grinning.

I looked at him confused, "Who?"

"Some one... with curly hair and.."

I widened my eyes and smiled, "Get out of my way!"

I went running to the front door and while I reached it I casually leaned on the door.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"What was all that screaming?"

"You heared it?"

"Yeah." he said laughing.

"Nothing, my brother his just really stupid."

He laughed, "Come on."

I looked at him confused, "Where?"

"I still need to teach you how to surf." he said smiling.

I looked behind him amd saw his surf board, "Wait a sec. Let me change."

"Okey." he said staying in the front door.

"You can come in you know." I laughed.

"Oh, thanks." he said walking inside. "You have a nice house."

"Thanks my mom really likes to decorate indoors." I said walking to my room. "You can stay here if you want." I signaled him the living room.

I left him behind, letting him admire the house. It's not very big, it has a small living-dinning room, a small kitchen and three rooms. It's small but that's what I call home, so I don't care.

I walked into my room and grabbed a bikini and a pair of shorts. I went to the bathroom to change. I quickly tied up my hair in a ponytail and put on a random shirt.

I went to my room to leave my things when I saw him inside, "Whatcha doing?"

"I like your room." he said looking around.

My room is quite small, it has a normal bed, a desk, some shelfs with books and my closet in the wall.

"It's a normal room, but thanks." I said as I left my thing in my closet.

"I don't know, it's like, very cozy." he said walking over to my guitar that was leaning on the wall.

"It's okey, I guess." I said looking around.

He walked over to me, "You ready?"

"Yeah. Lets get this lesson started."

We drove all the way to the beach, it was a warm sunny day. I rolled down the window and let the wind go through my hair. I love summer.

He finally pulled over. I got off as he went for the surf board, I looked to the beach. My sunglasses covering my eyes from the sun, letting me see the perfection of mother nature.