Chapter 15.

With Hotel California in the background I 'awkwardly' danced with Luke. His hands above my hips, as if he were scared to go any further, and my head on his shoulder. I haven't really noticed until now how tall he was, he was like a head and a half taller than me.

"Welcome to the Hotel California." He softly sang.

A shiver ran through my spine as those words fell out of his sweet mouth. "I love this song. It reminds me of when I was a kid." I smiled still on his shoulder.

"Such a lovely place, such a lovely face." he continued. He raised my face with a finger so I was looking at him, "Such a lovely face." he repeated.

I blushed and bit my lip, "Are you trying to make this more awkward?" I chuckled.

He laughed, "No, that wasn't really my intention." He rested his hand on my cheek and passed his finger on my lip, "Stop bitting your lip."

I stopped bitting my lip and smiled shyly, "The same goes for you." He chuckled and I rested my head on his shoulder again.

When he would bite his lip, where his piercing was, that would drive me crazy. It would make me want to bite that piercing, if you know what I mean.

The song ended and we slowly seperated, making me miss his body close to mine. "Yo, Luke, take over for me again." Ron yelled from his log.

Luke looked towards him and nodded to confirm, "C'mon, it's your turn." he smiled, grabbing my hand and leading me to the log.

"You have to play with me." I warned him as I grabbed Ron's guitar.

"Okay, which one you wanna play?" he grinned.

"Ummm... you know how to play The A Team?"

"Of course I do," he smiled.

"Perfect." and with that I started to play, him backing me up with his guitar.

He started singing, with that kind of husky voice, drawing all of my attention towards him. In the chorus our voices synced once again, making many people look at us, again. I have to admit that our voices sounded perfect together, I couldn't help but smile while I sang.

We finished and some group of girls clapped. I call them Luke's fan club, they haven't stopped looking at him since we've got here. We high fived and laughed.

"That was fun." I smiled.

"We should do this more often." Luke smiled.

"Back home I usually do this with my brother and some friends." That day I went to Wes' house ran through my head. It had been such a fun day, I had so much fun with Keaton.

"I usually do this with my band."

"You're in a band?" I said surprised.

"Yeah, with my best friends. I like to think that we're a decent band."

"Cool! I can't wait to hear you guys." I smiled.

He smiled and looked into my eyes. I was instantly captivated by his grey eyes, I could see my reflection in them. They're beautiful. I quickly looked away to not make the situation any awkward.

I looked towards the group of people. They were all still dancing, though there wasn't any music on. I guess they're already drunk. My eyes rested on a familiar girl with big brown eyes, full of worry, it was as if she were looking for someone. I looked at her carefully, why does she look so familiar? I was drawn back to Luke as he put his hand on my leg, making my heart beat faster. I looked at him and he was bitting his lip. Fuck, not the lip.