Chapter 7.

HIII GUYS!! Thank you to everyone who is reading this fanfic, it really means a lot. Please remember to Vote, Comment and Share  :D Love you all

Monday, how awesome. I grabbed my backpack and walked off to school. I didn't really wanted to go, well, I never really want to go. But today was different cause of what happened on Saturday, so many things happened.

I reached my school and went straight to me locker. 

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" I heard a voice say behind me.

"Well, you were a bit busy with Tyler and Keaton offered me to take me." I said making my way to Chemistry. "Besides you also drank."

"God, don't remind me. I had a terrible head-ache on Sunday." she said rubbing her haid.

"Did your mom notice?"

"Nope. I ate like 3 mint gums before I left."

"You're lucky." 

We reached our class and took our seats. Thankfully she was my lab partner so we could still talk.

"Morning student." Mr.Richerson said walking in and leaving his books on his desk. "Since school is going to end next week, I'm not going to make you guys do a lot of work on your own. So you're going to do it with a partner." everyone started talking and whining, me included. "I see how happy you guys are. And before you ask, no you can't choose your partner and no it's not your lab partner." I looked at Laura and frowned. "I choose them yesterday, I've put the ones that are doing well with the ones that aren't so you can help each other." He took out a paper and started saying names, he still hadn't said Laura's nor my name so I still had hope, "Ms.Sanchez you're going with Mr.Bowman.", Dang it. "Ms.Philps" I looked up, "with Ms. Kendriks." my eyes widened and a lot of bad ideas went through my head.

I was going to do a project with Kelsey? You have to be fucking kidding me. I turned and saw her also frustrated with the idea. "Isa? I'm sorry." I heard Laura say. 

"It's fine. I'll talk to Mr. Richerson later. I seriously can't do it, I can't even be in the same room with her."

"Okay, students calm down. The project is going to be about anything you want that we've seen this year. Now let's get back to class."

During the whole class I was thinking about the horrible partner I had, on Saturday I wanted to pull out every single hair she had and now I needed to work with her? No, never in a million years.

When class was over I walked over to my teacher, "Mr.Richerson, can I talk about my partner?"

"Go ahead."

"You see.. erm... I can't work with her."

"Why?"

"Well, I can't even be in the same room with her, I'm not going to be able to do a project her."

"I'm sorry but I can't change it, none of the others have complained so I can't put her with anyone else. I put her with you cause you're one of the best in class and lets just say she's doing great."

"But.."

"No buts, sorry but you're going to have to work with her."

"Okey." I said walking out of the class.

Laura was waiting for me outside, "What did he say?"

"Let's just say I might kill someone."

"That really sucks." she sighed.

We both went to our different classes, I was alone. I felt a little insecure because some people knew my secret, I felt as if people were talking about me. I reached my English class and sat down, I looked around and saw Kelsey again with Amber, one of her so-called friends, they're only there cause she has money. Kelsey turned and looked at me, I quickly looked somewhere else but I could tell she was whispering with Amber about something. How the hell am I gonna do this project?