Chapter 2.

When school finally ended I made my way back home, happy I didn't have to pass more hours in there. While I was untangeling my headphones I looked up and saw a group of boys on their skateboards coming in full speed towards me. They looked like the classic skater guys, with their skinny jeanss and their snapbacks. I didn't have time to move away so they passed me, with me in the middle. One of them hit me on the arm and made me drop my binder. 'Assholes' I said in my head.

I kneeled down to grab the papers that had fallen off when I felt someone kneeling next to me. I turned my head and saw one of the skaters. I couldn't see his eyes but he was quite cute, he had kind of curly light brown hair underneath a grey snapback.

"Sorry for making you drop your things, we didn't mean to." he said as he handed me my papers, he had a very quiet and relaxing voice. Then I could see his eyes, green beutiful eyes. 

I was kind of in shock cause I thought they were all assholes, "Its fine, I should of gotten out of the way."

We both got back on our feet,

" No its our fault, we shouldn't go that fast here." I laughed a little. "Whats so funny?" he asked smiling.

" You're making a big deal out of nothing. Its fine, don't worry." I said smiling at him.

"Yo Keaton! C'mon!" one of the boys in the back shouted.

"I'm going!" he yelled back. "Well I have to go. It was nice meeting you.." he looked at me waiting for me to finish.

"Isabella."

"Isabella, that's a nice name."

I started blushing a little, "Thanks, Keaton is also a very... nice name"

"Thanks" he said smiling, he had a very nice smile.

"Keats!"

"I'm going!" he yelled turning around. He turned back to me and smiled. For some strange reason it made me giggle. " Well, bye Isabella."

"Bye, Keaton." I said smiling.

He ran back to his friends and skated away. I was left in my place smiling, I can't believe that an actual cute guy was nice to me.

I started walking back home, my mind thinking in him, Keaton. He's face kept on coming to my mind. His green eyes, his curly hair coming out of his hat... why am I thinking so much on someone I've just met?!

I got home and threw my backpack in my room and quickly grabbed my guitar. I started tuning it when I finally started playing Wish You Were Here. If it was for me, I'd be playing guitar the whole day. I love music, I love performing with my brother, Andy. He also plays guitar, sometimes we go to some cafes and perform. We both play guitars while I sing. They sometimes pay us when we go and perform, but sometimes we just do it for the experience. It's one of the only moments I feel completly happy.