Chapter 22.

I sat down in my living room, waiting for Luke to come. I feel so nervous, I don't even know why. I got on a black cropped tank top, denim dark blue worn out shorts and black vans. I feel so excited about the party, I've never been to Isabella's house so this will be intresting and maybe it won't end up like the last party I was at.

"So, where's this Luke guy?" Andy asked as he changed channels on TV.

"It's 7:50, he'll be here any minute," I smiled, trying to calm down. Suddenly, the door bell rang. Everything inside me jumped and my heart started racing like if it was preparing for the next marathon. "He's here!" I smiled.

I quickly got up and ran to the door, but my dad got there first. He slowly opened the door and revealed a happy blond guy, but when he saw my dad he quickly got serious and tried not to smile, "Good evening."

"Hello, who are you?" my dad asked a bit confused.

He blushed and smiled, "I'm Luke, I'm here to pick up your daughter."

"Oh, so you're Luke. Nice to meet you," my dad said reaching out his hand to shake hands. Luke shook it and I could see through his expression that my dad was shaking a bit too hard.

I laughed and walked to my dad, "I think that's enough daddy," I warned him through my eyes.

He smiled and let his poor hand go, "I was just saying hello."

I chuckled and rubbed between my eyes, "Yeah, I can see that." I looked towards Luke and my heart raced again. He had on black skinny jeans, all black vans and a white Blink 182 T-shirt, with his usual smile and incredible hair. "Hey," I smiled when my dad left.

"Hey," he smiled back. "So, this is where you live?"

"Yeah," I said looking around the entrance of my house.

"Not bad. You have the beach like a block away."

"I told you I was a beach girl" I grinned.

"That's very true," he smiled.

I felt someone stand next to me as Luke's smile slowly faded away. I looked to my side and saw my brother, I have to admit he looks kind of intimidating today. He's wearing an old white tank top, like if he would have come from the gyl when he actually just woke up from  a nap. He crossed his arms and waited for me to introduce him. "This is Andy, my brother," I signaled.

"Hey," he nodded towards Luke.

"Hey," he smiled.

"So, where are you taking my baby sister?" he said, trying to sound as if he was a bad ass.

"Oh, we're gonna go to her friend's party."

"What are your intentions with her?" he asked.

My eyes widened and I smacked his arm, "Andy!" I warned.

Luke tried not laugh, "None, we're just gonna go to the party."

"Good, you better keep those hands to yourself." he warned.

"Oh God," I sighed, covering my face with my hands and blushing.

"Don't worry, I will." he assured him.

I looked at him and chuckled, "I think we should go."

"Sure," Luke smiled. Why does he look so relaxed?

"Have fun guys," Andy smiled and closed the door behind me. That little asshole.

We walked to his car, an old SUV, and he opened the door for me, making me blush a bit. He jogged to the drivers seat. When he started driving and the radio came on, I felt my nervous fade away.