Chapter 4.

I laid on my bed, looking at the ceiling. It's such a boring Saturday, my week went by so fast, which I'm happy about. I grabbed my phone and put some music, Fall Out Boy.

I was rocking to Alone Together when my phone rang, "Hello?" I answered sitting up on my bed.

"I'm reeeeally bored. Wanna go to the beach?" Laura and I have the same brain or something.

"I thought you'd never call." I said smiling. "Meet you at the beach at... 3 o'clock?"

" Perfect!"

We hung up and I went to my closet to look for my blue bikini. I ran to the bathroom and quickly changed.

"Mom, I'm going to the beach. I'll be with Laura." I said as I grabbed a beach towel.

"Honey, becarefull okey?"

"I'm going to the beach, don't worry." I said walking to the door. "Bye".

I got there before Laura, as usual, I found a perfect spot on the beach. I looked around and smiled, there weren't many people but the people that were there were with their families. I stretched out my towel on the warm sand and took off my shirt. The warm sun on my skin felt incredible. I really missed the beach, I love coming here.

"Hey girlfriend."

"Why are you always late?" I said taking off my shorts.

"Not my fault I have to run to get here. You live practically next to the beach." she said taking off here shorts and T-shirt.

I smiled, "Race you to the shore." I challenged her.

She then nodded and we went off running to the water, it felt perfect, a bit cold but perfect.

I went underneath a wave and when I came out Laura splashed me in the face with the salty water, "You just made me eat the water!" I said cuffing.

"Sorry! or am I?" she laughed.

We played in the water for a little while until we decided to just relax in it, going underneath some big waves that were coming in though.

I was talking about Math class with her when something catched my attention, I looked closely to where our things were. "Laura some guys put there things next to ours."

"What?!" she got closer to me, "Dang it! Now its gonna be a bit embarrassing getting out of here."

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow, "What are you gonna be embarrassed about? You have a fine body."

"Well... you too. So no one has to be embarrassed."

"I'm not nervous."

"Good. Then get out."

"I don't wanna get out. You get out."

"Get out I said!" she started pushing me and I started splashing her water.

"Stop it... Fine! I'll get out first! man you're annoying!" She smiled and I splashed her water again.

I turned to where our things were, there were 4 guys and 2 girls, all of them had a surf board with them. I slowly walked to the shore, I felt a bit nervous all though they weren't looking at me. I turned to look for Laura and signaled her to get out too.

She slowly got out too. As I got closer to our things I realized something and went running to Laura, "Oh my God! It's them!"

She looked at me confused, "What are you talking about?"

"It's Keaton, Wesley and Drew, remember them? Its them and some other people!" I whispered.

"You seriously have the best luck ever, you keep on finding him."