And the Winner is

-Rey's POV-
I insert my last 50 cents, there's one prize left in the claw machine. A Darth Vader helmet plush.

I line up the claw and hit the drop button.

The helmet rises and I hold my breathe.

"Awwwwww." Comes from the small crowd of kids and some of there parents that have gathered as the helmet slips.

"Looks like it time for me to finish what you started." Ben says and walks over to the machine.

I roll my eyes. Game Over. We are tied for wins. If he gets this he wins, he doesn't, we tie.

I stand over by Finn and Han. "Game over."

"Here's another dollar." Han says and tries to hand me another dollar.

"Against the rules."

He sighs and I glance at Gwen and Hux who give a nod of respect at my honesty.

"Hey, what if I found money?" I ask Gwen, Finn, Hux, and Han.

"You guys didn't say anything about finding." Han points out.

"No we didn't." Gwen smiles. "Doubt you'll just find money though."

I smile. "We'll see."

I look over at Ben as he hits the machine as the helmet remains trapped inside.

I begin checking the slots of machines as the crowd disburses.

"I got one." Finn says.

"Ugggghhhh Finn! You can't give me the money."

"My bad." He says and slides the quarter in his pocket.

I get on my knees. Gotcha. I pull out a quarter from under the machine.

"Just need to find one more." I tell Finn.

"What do we have here? A scavenger?"

I look up at Ben. "Damn right."

I contuine crawling on my hands and knees.

I crawl pass Hux and Gwen. "I just love it when girls are on there knees in front of me."

I sit back on my heels. "I just love quoting Finding Nemo when I give blowjobs."

He looks confused.

"I'm a piranha!" I bare my teeth at him.

Gwen becomes hysterical at Hux's face.

I walk back to the claw machine with my one quarter and check the slot.

Bingo!

I grin and pull out the second quarter.

"Well would you look at that?" I hold on the two quarters. I turn and insert them and take a deep breathe.

I move the claw into position. I glance behind me. I check the side and drop it.

The claw latches around it and it rises. I close my eyes and keep my breath steady.

"Winner!" The claw machine announces.

"Yeah!" Finn shouts.

"Girl knows her stuff." I hear Han tell someone.

"So what do we do with our prizes now." Ben asks as I grab the helmet from the prize door.

"I don't know, but here. You can have this one."

"How did you know I love Darth Vader?"

"You look like a Sith Lord." I joke and hold out the plush helmet.

"Thanks scavenger."

I smile and shake my head. "Well it was nice to meet you Ben."

"It was nice to see you again." I stare into his eyes and he does the same. "When can I see you again?" He asks breaking through silence.

I breathe out a laugh and turn away. "Good night Ben." I grab my trash bag full of prizes and nod to Han.

"See you tomorrow at noon. Wear jeans and slip proof shoes."

"Yes sir." I smile at Han. Finn holds his black cat, Midnight, that I won and we begin our short walk home.

I hear Ben and his roommates begin following us, then realize Gwen lived in the same apartment complex as us, so that means Ben does as well.