Kiss Me

Rey's POV
I wake up wrapped in Ben's warm arms and realize it's late by the street lights peering through the window.

I slip quietly from Ben's arms and walk to the door. Sliding on my slippers, I exit his room and then the apartment.

I open the door to my apartment and go into the kitchen. The clock reads 1:12 am.

I open the fridge and take a drink from the orange juice, then leave and head for my room.

I crawl into my bed and dig my phone out of my pocket and place it on the charger. My phone screen lights up and it's a silly picture of Ben and Finn that they took on my phone.

I smile to myself and open my gallery.  I find the photo of Ben and Finn and scroll through their silly pictures.

I come to a photo of Poe.

My smile slowly fades.

I turn my phone screen off and roll over in bed to fall back asleep.

Ben's POV in Ben's Dream
Rey and I finish our pizza at my dad's place. I tip Johanna and hold out my hand to Rey. She smiles and takes my hand. We head out and I out the door for Rey. I catch my dad's eye and give a nod to him, he gives a nod back and smirks.

"I had a wonderful time Ben." Rey says as we get to her door.

"I did too." I smile.

"Kiss me."

I'm taken by surprise slightly, but smile and pull Rey in, wrapping my arms around the small of her back. Her hands run through my hair. The kiss begins slow and passionate, but kindles into a more firey passion that makes me want more.

Rey breaks away and catchs her breath, as well as I.

"Wanna come inside?" She asks.

I nod and she pulls away from me. She opens the door and grabs my hand. I'm lead to her bedroom where she takes off her jacket, then kicks off her shoes.

She walks back over to me and smiles. "Where were we?"

I smirk, then caress her face and bring my lips to hers.

Before I know it, we are back at it again only this time I begin taking off my jacket, then Rey's shirt.

She takes mine off in return then pushes me down on to the bed. She gets on top of me and begins kissing my neck.

I roll us and pin her down by her hands above her head and hungrily kiss at her lips, then make my way down to her neck, and soon find her sweet spot.

I slowly, lightly bite her neck. Glazing my teeth slowly and hear Rey take a deep breath and let it out shakily.

"Ben." She moans.

I pull back and smile.

"Ben." She now says sternly.

I'm taken back by how serious she got, so suddenly.

"Ben." She says again.

"Rey?"

"Ben... Wake up."

"Huh?"

"Ben." She rolls her eyes. "Get up."

I wake up without Rey and am greeted by Gwen.

"Morning to you too."

"Where you seriously having a kinky dream?"

"What? No!" I sit up in bed.

"Your morning wood says otherwise." Gwen states. "Anyways, call your mom. She keeps blowing up your phone? It's been going off all morning."

I rub my eyes. "Yeah, fine." I reach over and grab my phone.

13 missed calls from Mom.

Gwen walks out, as I dial.

The line rings once before my mom anwsers. "Hello sweetheart." She greets me cheerfully.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I was hoping we could go over your father's will before the memorial Saturday morning."

"Yeah sure. Bring it and I'll meet you there an hour before hand."

"Okay. How are you doing?"

"I was fine, until I was reminded that I have to attend my father's memorial Saturday."

"Sorry Ben."

"It's fine. I'm going to go."

"Okay, hope you have a great day."

I hang up and text Rey.

B: Where r u?

She doesn't reply and I don't know whether I should be upset she snuck out or glad that she wasn't here for my morning wood.

A/N: Here's a little something for those of you wanting smut. *cough cough* johannaistrash especially  *cough cough*
Anyways :) I entered this book into a contest on IG by reylostuffagain so you guys should go follow her :) and me if you aren't already (same username). I post previews (aka small spoilers), share photos, and post my own video edits on there :)

PS: Comment below if you got your Rogue One tickets!

Contest Update: I WON!