Tastes Like Pizza

Ben's POV
I sit at my new desk while my mom and Chewie sit in the employee break area eating pizza.

I look back down at the folders in front of me. I'm going through all employee folders, because mom won't let me fire without cause.

I close the current folder I'm on and place it on the stack I plan on reviewing on the security footage. I open up Johanna's and place her in the stay stack, she's the first I've agreed to let stay. I next open Rey's and close it placing it on the stay stack.

I hear my office door open. "Mom I'm busy."

"You should eat." A piece of pizza on a paper plate lands in front of me.

I push it aside. "I need to work."

"I need to work." Is mocked back to me. I look up to see Rey. "You need to eat."

"Fine." I take a bite of pizza. "Happy?" I ask with a mouth full.

She rolls her eyes.

"You seriously want a new staff?"

"Yeah. I don't trust this staff."

"Why?"

"My dad was working on figuring out why money as well as products were disappearing. We've also had a reduction in customers."

"You'll need my help then."

"And why's that?"

"Because as the "new employee" I caught on to somethings that I probably shouldn't have."

"Which is?"

"Okay you know how Todd is always volunteering to help take the boxes in?" I nod. "I believe he's stealing part of the shipments."

"How didn't Han catch that on the security cameras?"

"There isn't one out back."

"Well now there will be."

"Also, check the footage at the bar. I believe one of our bartenders, Sarah, is drinking on the job, as well as not paying for it."

I pull a small notepad from my desk draw and begin writing. "So Todd steals shipments and Sarah steals and drinks on the job."

"Yup. Also we need a camera in the game room."

"Why, what's gonna happen in a game room?"

"Theft." I raise my eyebrows. "There's a trick of tying a string around a quarter and putting it into machines and pulling it back out."

"I highly doubt anyone will do that."

"So tell me how someone walked out of here with three pushes from the claw machine and there's no money in the machine?"

"An employee stole it?"

"Check the records. Han collected it at noon. Family came in roughly at one, left around two-thirty."

"Did you tell my dad?"

"Yeah, he said they probably brought them in, but they didn't because I was the one who sat them."

"Okay, more cameras. Anything else?"

"At the moment no. Now eat your pizza."

I take a bite and chew.

"Okay I'm going to go home."

"Fine, but one last question." She looks at me. "Do my lips taste like pizza?"

She smiles and leans down from where she stands.

I turn in my chair as our lips meet and move her by her hips to sit on my lap.

Our lips move together and I bite her bottom her lip. She slowly pulls away, but comes back for more.

I begin straying from her lips and kiss her neck.

I lightly bite her and feel her nails on my back and one hand grip my hair.

"No sex in the office." I hear my mom grumble.

We pull away from each other and Rey stands back up.

I notice her biting her lip.

"Yes."

"What?" I ask. Did she just agree with my mom?

"Your lips taste like pizza."

"Oh." I chuckle.

"Well I'm gonna go now." She turns.

"Wait." I call after her and stand. I walk over the doorway and slide my hand in hers. "Come over tonight. Let me cook you dinner."

She hesitates. "Fine." I smile at her.

"I'll see you at six." I kiss her cheek.