ten.

FIRE BREATHER.
010. | ❛ you're like a rose.

A couple of minutes after sending Steve off, Seraphina called Natasha to aid her in date

A couple of minutes after sending Steve off, Seraphina called Natasha to aid her in date. Natasha loved seeing Seraphina have nerves for her first date because it was kind of cute seeing people worry about their life. She didn't even tell Sera that Steve was freaking out just as much as her.

"Natasha, this isn't funny. I don't know what to wear. It has to be something that makes him eat his heart out or that makes him want to rip the dress right off of me." Seraphina started to realize how much she wanted tonight to happen. It would be the night that Seraphina basically gave her soul up to Steve. She lied in the past about her sexual experience, that's the thing with dragons lying for so long manipulates them into thinking that it's the truth.

"So what you're saying is that you two are going to do it, while everybody here is trying to get some sleep?" Natasha asked laying on Sera's bed.

"That could happen if you help me pick out a dress." Seraphina threw all the clothes out of her closet with absolutely nothing in mind to wear still.

Natasha looked at Seraphina's body noting that they were similar body sizes. Ironically, Natasha had the perfect dress to lend to her friend. Even though probably after the date, Natasha wouldn't want the dress back. She left Sera talking to herself, and Sera freaking out didn't even notice she was gone.

She got behind and held up the black dress to Seraphina's figure, and stood behind her grinning along. "If Steve doesn't want to rip this off of you, I sure will."

"It's legal now." Seraphina winked while taking the dress from Natasha's hands and going to get ready. In the bathroom, Serpahina analyzed the dress in depth tracing her fingers along the hem of it. The black dress had two cuts on the each side giving those who saw her a peek at her skin.

Slipping the dress on, Seraphina felt the dress a little tight but she didn't want to get out of it because it highlighted all her physical features. Her breasts were shown a bit but in a classy way. The dress stopped a couple of inches above her knee, exposing her long legs to the world. She couldn't believe that Natasha had this in her closet, actually she did expect it because that's why she asked for her help.

She opened the door and stepped out to see a shocked Natasha starring at her in amazement, slowly after she started hollering and whistling at the girl. "Now with a pair of heels and some makeup, you'll have Steve bending backwards for you."

__________

All Seraphina could feel were nerves with every passing minute as she got closer to the front door of the Avengers Tower. Natasha wanted to walk Seraphina to the door, and the boys couldn't stop hollering at the girl who was already taken. The glass doors never seemed no intimating until now, knowing that Steve was right outside waiting for her. The steady heartbeat that Seraphina once had was certainly never going down after tonight. She could feel all the blood coursing through her body making her feel giddy. One thug was true about this, that Seraphina and Steve weren't going to be the same.