fifteen.

FIRE BREATHER.
015. | ❛ what are you implying?

The flames danced around the oak wood which happened to be the only thing that Seraphina could be near, her element that could burn others while she felt the comfort it brought

The flames danced around the oak wood which happened to be the only thing that Seraphina could be near, her element that could burn others while she felt the comfort it brought. Waking up, instead of warmness of the fire she felt the coldness of everything else even though her hand was in the blazing red and orange flame. Opening her eyes was the best thing she could've done, her eyes connecting with those of Steve, who held her closer than he did before.

After a while, Seraphina started to recuperate the energy she'd lost and Steve stood by her watching how she was invested in the fire like the first time she talked to Natasha. The only time she would talk to him was if she knew that Steve needed his beauty sleep. But he didn't want to leave Seraphina alone again, he didn't want to lose her again or ever. With her small weak smile, Steve knew that Seraphina was doing the dragon charming and both knew that it was working. Yet whenever Steve went to sleep, she always had company from any Avenger who was awake or Alessandra herself.

The only people who were common visitors were Bucky, Wanda, Tony, and Alessandra, usually in that order. Being Steve's friend, he was tasked with keeping you company until he was relieved of duties by Wanda. Sera adored her time with Bucky because he would tell her all the things that Steve had done while she was away. Sometimes Bucky would tell Seraphina about pre serum Steve who sounded like the perfect guy in the world, and couldn't believe that he was always picked on and didn't have the affection of any girl. But Bucky knew that bringing up Peggy was a difficult subject to talk about especially with Steve or the person that managed to light up Steve's world again.

"Should we call you Lady Seraphina?" Bucky asked leaning against the fireplace pillar oppose to Seraphina's. She chuckled at the nickname that Alessandra was calling or what most Asgardians were calling her beside The Mother Of Dragons. However the smile wasn't because of the title but what it signified because she was far from a lady. All that she did to survive wasn't ladylike and didn't even categorize her as a woman but a monster.

"Whatever you want, Buck. Just don't make it a habit." Her voiced started to slow down as her head started to nod off, getting more sluggish towards Bucky.

"Seraphina, you should get some rest."

"I can't get rest, Bucky. Not until I'm better and the fire will make me better." Seraphina yawned still having her body against the burning heat. Bucky patted her lap looking over to the doorway where another sleeping member tried to wake up, relieving Bucky from his duty.

"Thanks Buck, I'll see you tomorrow." Sera whispered as Bucky saluted her way and walked out of the room, patting Wanda as he passed her making her wake up in a jiffy. She yawned and sat right where Bucky was sitting a couple of minutes ago, yet once again Wanda was nodding off but then came back to her senses but still in a dreamlike state, one where she can't shake the drowsiness off of her.