Chapter 1: Falling Asleep

(I published the other part by accident)

--Your P.O.V--

You woke up, stretched, and headed downstairs to the couch. You grabbed your tablet and went on YouTube and turned on some EddsWorld, you could do so because you had just moved out from your parents. It's somewhat been hard without Edd Gould making EddsWorld but kept happy because his friends and family are continuing his legacy. You saw that the two new Eddisode's were labeled 'The End'. At those two words, you froze and felt a tear start to form in your eye. But you shook the thought out of your head and watched the animations.

-:Time Skip:-

By now, you finished watching both parts, laughing and crying at the same time.

'EddsWorld is finished!'

You thought, not listening to Tom saying that Edds' family will possibly continue the legacy.

-:Time Skip:-

Now you were lying awake and staring at your plain ceiling that just blackly looked back. It mocked you, teasing you about EddsWorld it felt like. All was on your mind was not so much Tom, tiny bit of Tord, some Edd, and mostly Matt. The ceiling managed to make your anger and rage show as you took your water bottle and threw it to the wall. It landed next to your tablet as you get up and start walking over.

'One Eddisode wouldn't hurt.'

You sat down and before you know it, your watching The End part two again. Then you feel your eyelids closing as you start falling forward, closer and closer to your tablet and wall. You feel the sight impact of hitting your tablet screen but can't react fast enough, thus making you fall asleep.

-:Time Skip:-

"Is she dead?"

"No Tom, she's just still sleeping."

"Alright Edd, but if she doesn't wake up...."

"Tom, she will."

You listened to the voices with your eyes closed, making them think that your still sleeping. After hearing the entire conservation, you shot open your eyes and shot up, accidentally giving Edd a head butt.

"Wait! Edd! Tom!" You squeal excitedly, not realizing that you gave Edd a head butt.

Tom widens his eyes and just stares at you.

"You know us?" He pointed to himself.

"Yeah! Your-" You paused, thinking that they may think your a stalker. "Well, yeah. Now, I'm not a stalker but I know you guys. Your Tom Ridgewell, he's Edd Gould, I don't know where Matt Hargreaves went, and then you have Tor-"

"Please don't say his name around Tom." Edd warned, putting his hand over your mouth.

You gave him an angry face and licked his hand. He pulled his hand away and wiped it on his hoodie. Tom chuckles before you shoot him a glare.

"Where's Matt?" You firmly question.

"Well, Mrs. Give me a head butt, not apologize, and lick my hand, he's in his kitchen at the moment." Edd pointed behind him to another room with checkered flooring.

You immediately ran into the kitchen and saw Matt looking at a butter knife, along with a jar of jelly and some bread. You smiled and ran up to him, but stopped before you had the chance to crash into him. He dropped the butter knife and jumped to his right, looking at you.

"Hey Matt!" You chirp, giving him a warm smile.

"Uhh... who are you?" He questioned.

You frowned and put your hand on your chin, thinking.

'How will I explain this?'

You looked at him and just unloaded the info, well... some of it.

"I'm F/N L/N. The one that was pasted out on the couch. Didn't you see me." You explained.

"Oh, that's your name! Yeah I saw you on my couch. What happened?" Matt said, going back to his sandwich.

"I don't know, and what I could tell you probably would never make sense to you guys." You said, rubbing the back of your neck.

"Are you saying we're dumb!?" Tom shouted from the other room.

You shook your head and sighed before answering.

"No Tom, I'm just saying that it's really, really, REALLY confusing!" You shouted back.

Matt finished his sandwich and picked it up. He was about to bite into it but decided to cut it in half for you.

"Your not allergic to jelly are you?" He asked.

You shook your head, he then gave you half his jelly sandwich. You smiled and bit into the sandwich as Matt did the same. After both you and Matt finished, you both walked back out to the living room to Edd and Tom.

"Oh by the way Edd, sorry about the head butt, I didn't realize I did that, and I also don't like being interrupted." You apologized.

"It's all swell now." Edd smiled.

You nodded and smiled back. Matt walked to a door and opened it. You followed him into the room that was his bedroom. It was really plain, all his novelty toys were most likely lost in their house being blown up, and he only had a shaky bed to sleep on. Matt sighed and slouched on his bed. You walked over and sat next to him. He looked at you with bored eyes.

"This is your room? Where's your room with hundreds of pictures of yourself?" You had to ask.

"Yeah, this is my room, and the room I had no clue you knew about is behind this other door." He walked over to a door and opened it, revealing all his picture frames of himself.

"Wow." You whispered.

"It is glorious, isn't it?" Matt heard you.

"Sure Matt." You laugh, playfully punching his arm.

You spotted him blush slightly and stared at him.

"Are you blushing?" You pointed to his face.

"Wh-what!? N-no!" He nervously protested, blushing more.

"You ARE blushing!"

He zips his eyes around the room and lights up red like a strawberry. You laughed slightly and started feeling really happy, knowing that he liked you too.

"I-I need to go!" He ran out of the room, covering his face.

You followed him but stopped at the front door being closed. He ran out with Edd, but you didn't see Tom leave. That's when you turned around to someone clearing their throat.

"Do like him?" Tom asked, drinking from his flask.

"You know you shouldn't drink so much Smirnoff." You tried to change the subject.

"Hey!" He rose his voice. "Tell me, I'll keep the secret." Tom put his right arm behind his back.

You crossed your arms and leaned against the doorway.

(Sorry for all the you's and your's

More To Come My Ghosties!)