Chapter 6: Missing

--Matt's P.O.V--

I gripped my shot wound and was about to yell, but someone covered my eyes and mouth. Then I felt someone pulling me away. I needed to get free so I thought, only one thing came to mind. I licked their hand.

"Hva pokker!?" He yelled in, not English, I could feel his hand pull away from me as the other tightened their grip.

But I refused to let them do anything with F/N. So I struggled through the pain in my arm. The two eventually pushed me down to the ground and put something to my head.

"Matt!?" I heard F/N panic.

Then I heard one of the two's phone go off.

"Hallo? Ja, jeg forstår. Adjø." He put away his phone. "Sir, problemet!"

"Akkirat nå!?" A familiar voice responded. "I'll be back later F/N."

Then I felt a slight hit on my head just before I was knocked out.

-:Time Skip:-

I shot my eyes open and looked around, I was in a bed with F/N, she was peacefully sleeping. I tried reaching for her but stopped when I felt a sharp pain throughout my arm.

"Ehhh...." I winced, trying to not wake up F/N.

I yawned and not long after, F/N woke up.

"Matt, how's your arm?" She looked at me.

"Umm, pretty sure it could be better. But hey, did anyone touch you?" I responded.

"Not that I know of, I surely hope not."

Then it went silent, well, other then the sound of a TV in the background.

"Hey, where are we?" F/N spoke up.

"Don't know." And at that time, Tom walked in with a tray of food.

Tom had something different about him though, something on his face. One of his cheeks were red and it had a bandage on it.

"Tom? What happened to your face?" I asked.

"Uhh..." He glanced at F/N. "... nothing."

Now I was suspicious, I knew he liked her but I didn't know what happened.

"Well, since NOTHING happened last night, what happened today?" F/N changed the subject, glancing at Tom.

"Uh, right! Well, Edd and I were just hanging and then we heard a knock on my door." Tom started.

"Oh, we're in your room, looks different in daylight." F/N interrupted.

"Yeah, anyways. I came over and opened the door, it was you and Matt on the floor. So Edd and I took you two and cleaned the wounds that we saw." Tom ended.

"True, Tom also said you two could have his bed for the night!" Edd walked in holding some Bacon Cola. (But seriously, who drinks that!?)

F/N looked at Tom, and Tom's cheeks lit up.

"Thanks Tom." She smiled.