Chapter 16: Goodbye (3)

--Your POV--

You looked at the portal, every moment of you and Matt together flashed through your mind. Then you saw doctors walking in and checking your state.

"F/N! You need to go!" Matt pushed you towards the portal.

You grabbed anything to slow down his pushing. Eventually, the doctors pulled your plug. You turned to face Matt. Then it started to effect you, not so slowly either. You gasped and fell to your knees, holding yourself up with your weak arms. Your body temperature started to freeze, your body turned into frozen ice, not really but metaphorically. Your heart stopped beating and you stopped breathing. Matt rushed to your side and lifted your head to his.

"Matt...." You said with the last air in your lugs, and then went limb.

"F/N. F/N? F/N!" He yelled, cradling your upper half in his arms, and slightly shaking you to wake you up. "Don't leave me! Don't! Please!" He started crying. "I can't live without you!" He embraced you, sobbing into your hoodie.

But your body couldn't handle it anymore, and gave out. Your vision faded and your hearing went out. You couldn't smell or feel and most likely couldn't taste. Next thing you knew, you were waiting at the gates to see where your soul belonged.

--Author's POV--

Matt and Tom became the hunters of Edd since Tord outlawed Cola everywhere in the world after dominating it. Matt could never really look at himself with a piece of mind. You waited at the gates of Heaven, waiting to see if you belonged in Heaven or in the fiery depths of H-E-L-L.

(I think we all know that this one was the sad ending. That was sadly the end of this story. (See what I did there?) But you decide where you think you will go, be honest with yourself though. Please, for your sake. Anyways, I hope you liked this story and I loved all the support I had throughout making the story. Jeg elsker deg folkens!

More To Come My Ghosties!)