Chapter 11: Midnight

--Your P.O.V--
(Warning!!!: 1st Lemon, inappropriate writing)

You woke up next to Matt, he is breathing slow and the sun is shining in from the window in the living room. You turned and came face to face with your loved one. He was adorable, you couldn't help but kiss him on his nose. Right after you did, he cleared his throat and scrunched his nose, then turned slightly. But he was still asleep. You laughed quietly and ruffled his hair. So now he had a bed head. You turned in the bed and sat up, rubbing your face. Tom was on your mind, you knew he liked you but he lost it, why? It bothered you but somehow your thoughts drifted back to reality. On the floor were your clothes, but they were dirty. So you headed over to the closet, put the dirty clothes in a hamper, grabbed some clean ones, and headed over to the bathroom. You felt too lazy to run a shower so ran water for a bath instead. You went out into the kitchen while the water was running, so you could just make yourself a quick little jelly sandwich, it reminded you of when Matt gave half of his sandwich to you. It was a good sandwich so you headed back to the tub and turn off the water. You took off your undies and bra and stepped into the bathtub slowly, getting used to the hot water touching your skin.

-:Time Skip:-

You stepped out of the tub and grabbed the hanging towel to dry off. After drying off, you put on your clean F/C undies, F/C bra, some jeans, and a F/C hoodie.

'Wow, I like this color.'

You brushed your teeth after getting dressed and then brushed your H/C hair. Your hair was somewhat still wet. Matt was still sleeping, until you went over to wake him.

"Matty, wake up." You softly pushed his shoulder to wake him up.

He mumbled something and slowly opened his eyes to look at you.

"Morning sweetie." Matt said. (So freaking peachy)

"How are you so tired? Your not the one that was being raped by a 'friend'." You ask, sitting next to Matt on the bed.

He sat up and pushed his hair back.

"I need my beauty rest F/N." He jokes. "And I know what Tom did was bad... really bad. Are you doing alright now?" He looked concerned.

"Yeah I'm doing alright now Matt." You answer, and kiss him on his nose again.

He blushed as you walked over to the bedroom door again.

"Your cute Matt but I think that you should wash up and stuff." You then exited the room and headed over to the couch, sitting on it.

Then you heard a knock on Matt's door. So you sighed and walked over to answer it. But first you looked through the peep hole at the top. It was Edd, patiently waiting.

"Hey Edd!" You chirp, swinging open the door, knowing that he won't try raping you or something like that.

"Hey F/N!" He smiled. "Are you doing swell?"

"About the Tom and I incident last night? Yeah." You nodded.

"That's good, anyways, I made you a basket full of stuff for Matt and you." He handed you a basket with a clean rag over it so you couldn't see.

"Cool. Thanks Edd." You jump. "What do you want in return?"

"What!? Why would I want anything in return?"

"Just thought that you would want something."

"No. I'm fine."

"Wait." You set down Edd's gift next to the door and run all the way to the kitchen to get something for Edd.