Chapter 9: Unexpected Event

--Your P.O.V--

You looked at your cube, this was amazing! But so confusing at first.

"Holy Sock Puppet in a Sausage Factory!" Tom jumped. "How'd he make this!? How do you remember all this stuff!?"

"I don't have a clue but let's go!" You were very excited so you selected home and pressed teleport.

The cube vibrated in your hand as you started feeling really weird, kinda like your body was falling asleep but without the pins and needles. Your vision went black as your shut your eyes out of slight fear. It felt like you were floating for a moment, but soon felt ground under your feet again. You opened your eyes and you were in the hallway of Edd's, Tom's, and Matt's apartments. You were so very happy and started jumping around, it was awesome. Then you heard three 'swooshes' behind you. It was Matt, Edd, and Tom. Edd's legs wobbled, then he fell. You helped him up. Tom was holding his head with one hand and was struggling to stand. Matt was extremely dizzy. After helping Edd, you helped Tom and then Matt.

"F/N! Are you alright!?" He panicked, looking at you worried.

"Yes Matt! I'm always alright when I'm with you." You respond, you both blushing slightly.

"O-oh. That's wonderful. And in that case... is my face alright!?" He was moving his hands all over his face.

You laughed as Edd gave a -_- face and Tom pulled out his flask.

"Really Tom?" You sighed.

"I drink to forget but I always remember." He answered, and headed back to his apartment.

"Okay. F/N, Matt? Can, I hang for a little while?" Edd asked.

"Sure." You answered. "Matt, let's get to ordering that stuff on your computer."

You took has hand while Edd followed you two into the apartment. Tord was there.

"Was zur Hö11e!?" You yell. "What are you doing here!?"

"Just thought that I could drop by, you know, check on the situation." He shrugged. "I forgot to mention somethings."

"What are they? Tom's not here but I'll tell him, later."

"You must always hold onto the cube when teleporting, or else... unpleasant... things will happen. And when teleporting items, make sure to have a firm grip on that, because if you lose it while teleporting then you never know where it will end up." Tord explained.

"Are you done?" Edd impatiently asked.

"Yup, chow!" He wiped out his cube and waved goodbye, then he was gone with a slight white flash.

"Ahh!" Edd, Matt, and you yell for a moment.

Matt speaks, then Edd, and lastly you.

"Am I dying!?"

"Am I dead!?"

"AM I BLIND!?"

Eventually, all of you gain your eyesight back.

-:Time Skip:-

You and Matt were snuggling together in a bed he ordered. It was a king sized bed. He had his computer hooked up and sitting on a desk that he also ordered. They weren't even that expensive, you wonder how the companies even make cash. All Matt did was search desks and beds, decided which ones were best, clicked BUY, and they were at the door. You swear that you've never had received anything that fast. Matt had both his arms around you. You were facing him and had your arms around him too. Both of you were nose to nose, smiling widely.

"I love you F/N. I never knew that there could be anyone that would be more beautiful then me and could tolerate my existence." He laughed at the end.

"Aww... thank you Matt. I love you too." You respond. (Dude, I'm writing as fast as I can so I can get more of this done before the bus comes. Now it's really peachy and I'm crying, look how much time I just wasted.)

-:Time Skip:-

You open your eyes, because you can, and sit up. Something was bothering you... again.

"Maybe it's just the bed." You mumble.

Then you heard the front door opening. Thing is... it was locked. That means that someone picked the lock! You stayed right on your bed, ready to wake Matt up to run or something. The noise went into the living room, and stopped. You know you need to stay on the bed but you let curiosity get the better of you. You slowly and quietly sneak over to the doorway, and peak out. The door was wide open and no one was there, or... so you thought. Someone was hiding on the opposite side of the door and grabbed you. They grabbed you fast but their touch was gentle.

"Don't worry F/N... it's just me." You knew that voice anywhere.

It was Tom. You didn't know if you should scream for help or see what Tom was planning. You always thought that Tord would do this. Tom kept his gentle grip on your shoulders and walked you out the door. You looked back into the room before he closed the door.

"T-Tom? What are you doing?" You asked, looking at him.

"Oh... nothing important." He chuckled.

You were kinda terrified, he was your friend but you knew he was going to do something 'romantic' now. He lead you into his room, he lock his door.

"Sche1ße." You now knew what he was planning.

Tom slowly walked up to you and he pushed you against his wall. He held your wrists down, leaving you open to his attacks.

"Tom! What the-" He kissed you to shut you up, but in a 'romantic' way.

"My sweet F/N, don't struggle against me~." He purrs.

You were trembling. He started going in for another kiss, then it somehow reminded you of when you arrived, what you did to Edd. He was just inches away from you lips, then... you slammed your forehead into his head.

"F/N!" He yelled, stumbling backwards.

You took this time to run to the door, you unlocked it but was pulled back before you could open it.

"Now that you've done that my dear..." He bends down to your ear. "... you need to be punished~."

You went wide eyed, and started to cry. Tom slammed you on his bed, and started kissing your neck.

"T-Tom! Stop!" You screamed.

(That's a... strange ending to this chapter. I would have uploaded this before but my dad said that I was going to miss the bus, that was 5 minutes before the bus even comes. I literally just arrived home from school and went onto Wattpad. I have homework that I don't want to do. I'll get it done though, calm down. And stay awesome fellow friends.

More To Come My Ghosties!)