Chapter 16: Away (2)

--Your POV--

You glanced at Matt then the portal. Then Matt's words echoed in your mind. He said that they would remember you. So you sighed and gave Matt one last hug, and a goodbye kiss. You then walked through the portal. It tingled a bit but you soon felt a force pulling you forward. Your body heated up as your mind reconnected with your body. When you knew that you were back in your body, you took a deep breath and slowly opened your eyes. Doctors walked in at that exact moment. They looked surprised to see you awake. You smiled and they checked your state, they let you go because your body was fully functional. Your whole family and all your friends were waiting in the lounge, when you walked out, you were bombarded by hugs and embracements. They sobbing on your shoulders. But you felt like only Matt could make you truly happy again.

--Author's POV--

You returned to your normal life, almost just like it was before the incident. But now you had a job and every once and a while your vision should flash white and to a moment of you in EddsWorld. But you carried on with your life and turned down anyone that had a crush on you, mostly because you couldn't ever love them as much as you did Matt. Matt trained alone in the Red Army, he and Tom became Edd's hunters. At some point, Matt needed his chin replaced by a metal plate and one of his eyes replaced by a robotic one.

(That was the one in between. And I found this while looking for pictures of Matt.

 And I found this while looking for pictures of Matt

Could've used this earlier, couldn't I have?

More To Come My Ghosties!)