Chapter 16: Army (1)

--Your POV--

You thought for a moment. Your head zipped between the portal and Matt. You finally came to a decision and you ran to Matt and hugged him, you didn't let go. He tried to push you off of him to get you though the portal. But you cling to him like it was the end of your life. He desperately tried to get you off, until he froze. You looked back through the portal to see doctors discussing your state. They pulled the plug. Your heartbeat went to zero and now you felt cold, heavy, and just flat out... dead. Matt looked down at you and you looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm staying Matt." You said.

He looked like he didn't know how he felt.

"Matt?"

"F/N? Why?" He asked.

"I couldn't, not without you!" You said and cried into his chest.

He stroked your hair and frowned.

"But I didn't want you to suffer the treatment." He exclaimed.

"When I'm with you... nothing hurts." You smiled and fell asleep.

--Author's POV--

Little after you fell asleep, Tord ordered all his men to continue experiment TL-47. Edd ran away from Tord's grasp and disconnected himself from Tord in anyway he could find. About five years later, Tord then started to control all of Britain with his army. You and Matt trained together every chance you each could. Tord had his fun with dominating the world, while Matt came up with the courage to come to you and propose. You and Matt married and Tord was best man. Tom just didn't care so he guarded the entrance. Edd has been on the run from the Red Army as a most wanted after Tord outlawed Cola. Lastly you and Matt enjoyed your lives together, no matter what happened.

(That was the happy one.

More To Come My Ghosties!)