Chapter 4: Together Now

--Matt's P.O.V--

I held F/N's head as I connected our lips. She went wide eyed. Then I departed from her, quickly. All she did was stare into space with awe as her face flushed red.

"Oh! I-I'm so sorry!" I panicked as I lit up like a red light. "I don't know why I did that!" Which was only halfway true.

She then blinked and looked into my eyes with her E/C ones.

"What are you sorry for?" F/N smiled.

"I'm sorry I kissed you." I responded.

Then F/N leaned closer and we connected once again. This time it was longer but not long enough to the point to where I could get out of my daze. She then departed from me and we kept blushing, real bad.

"There, now I'm sorry I kissed you." She said, playing with the right string of my hoodie.

"D-did y-you r-really... do you r-really... a-are y-you...." I couldn't say any version of what I wanted to say.

"Yes Matt!" She laughed, probably because it took me this long to realize.

Then we heard a knock, F/N and I walked over, I put my arm around her shoulders. She opened the door.

"Hey guys! I just wanted- WOAH!" Edd widened his eyes and started jumping. "Are two a thing now?"

F/N nodded as I smiled with her.

"Awesome! When's the wedding?" He teased.

"Ha, ha, ha. Very funny Edd." F/N responded. "What did you want?"

"Oh yeah, I just wanted to know, do you guys know what Tom's doing? He won't let me into his apartment."

"I don't know." I said, F/N looked down and looked ashamed of something. "F/N?"

"I think it's from earlier today." She responded.

"Why? What happened today?" Edd questioned.

"It's a long story." F/N sighed. "We'll see if we can talk to him."

"Alright, he never does this, I don't like it. Bye."

Both F/N and I waved and head back to the couch. I turned on 'The Children'. After the show finished, F/N spoke up.

"I understood none of that show." She looked up at me.

"Yeah? Well, neither did I." I responded. "Hey, by the way, what did you say to me in German the other day?"

"Wir sollten gehen means, we should go. And liebenswert means, adorable." My face heated up slightly after she said that. (By the way, I don't really even know if these are the correct words because my translator is a piece of crap at times).

-:Time Skip:-

F/N had fallen asleep on me again, as I stayed up until I could no more.

I was walking with F/N down the street. We were holding hands and laughing. Then Tom came out of the blue(get it, came out of the blue, Tom wears blue? Ha, ha, ha... I have no life).

"Hey guys!" He goes in between F/N and I.

"Ugh, hey Tom." F/N sighed.

"What are you two talking about?"

"Nothing to do with you."

"And why can't I be included?" Tom put his hands on his hips.

"Because I said so." She answered back.

"B-"

"Tom, she said no." I interrupted.

He wasn't happy though. But F/N and I walked away from him anyways. Then I heard clothes ripping? It soon was followed by a roar. F/N turned around and screamed. I turned around and saw the monster that attacked the city about a year ago. It took a step forward and hovered over F/N. She fell back out of fear and was too scared to move. I ran over to the beast and tried slapping its arm. But it just looked at me and pushed me away, it then grabbed F/N and roared in her face. I could see she was ready to have a heart attack. So I just kept running up to the monster and tried punching, kicking, slapping, and those things just to make it let her go. Then it had enough with me interfering. It turned as I ran to it, hitting me with its tail.

"Matt!" F/N shouted.

I ended up hitting something hard, like a building, and felt a warm liquid roll down my face. It was blood. The monster turned to face me.

"Lame...." It growled.

My vision went blurry and red from the blood. I wiped the blood out of my eyes and regained my eyesight. The beast held F/N close to its face.

"You will LOVE ME!" It growled at her.

I stood up one last time and charged at it. This time, I managed to hurt it but as a revenge attack, it swiped it's claws at me. The claw hit my chest, creating huge gashes in me. I fell to my knees as the dark red seeped onto my cloths and onto the ground. I was next to a building, that was where all my blood went when I was hit. The monster was still holding F/N as its other hand was dripping with MY blood. Everything faded to black.

"Aghhhhh!" I screamed, waking up F/N.

"Matt! What happened!? Are you alright?" She panicked, grabbing me and pulling me into a tight soothing hug.

I hugged back to assure her that I was alright.

"I'm fine F/N, it was only a nightmare, that's all. But I'm sorry for waking you up." I apologized.

"I don't care that you woke me up, I only care that your safe!" She stated.

"Your happy that I'm safe and I'm happy that your safe." I pulled her away and pulled her into a small kiss instead.

In the small time that the kiss lasted, she quickly kissed back.

"We should head back to sleep now." I brought up, looking at the time.

F/N went back to sleep next to me so I couldn't get up and didn't want to get up because she only just went back to sleep. We were sleeping on the couch again tonight because we most definitely are not sleeping on the floor and I only have a bed for one that basically is the floor, last time I checked. I let my eyelids fall down as I went back to sleep again.

(I don't know. I have two good ideas waiting but needed to do this chapter first.

More To Come My Ghosties!)