Chapter 2: Matt

--Matt's P.O.V--

I ran into the hallway with Edd as we left Tom with F/N.

"Are you good now?" Edd asked me.

I nodded, still slightly blushing from earlier.

"You need to tell her Matt." Edd sighed, apparently already knowing that I may like, like her.

"But..." I paused trying to think of what to say. "...."

"Just head in there and tell her Matt. She may feel the same." Edd smiled, patting my shoulder.

"Edd, you see, the key word there is 'MAY'." I brought up.

He just looked at me like really, then turned the door knob to my apartment, opening the door. He pushed me inside and I lost my balance, making me crash into something..., or someone.

"Umm...." I looked down to who I bumped into, it was F/N, somewhat being pressed into the wall by me. "Sorry!" I backed up, blushing again.

"I-it's fine Matt." She blushed slightly, I gave a faint smile and walked into my kitchen, away from F/N.

"Agh..., I'm screwing this up." I whispered to myself, pacing from the table to the counter.

"Hey Matt!" She walked in after me, I jumped and stopped ranting to myself. "What are you doing?"

"I-I was just..." I turned my head to my fridge and opened it. "... I was just getting some milk!"

"That's expired milk." She squinted at the date, walking closer.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to drink it anyways." I started opening it but F/N took it and ran off. "Hey! That's my milk!"

I chased after her and never realized that Tom and Edd were gone. She stood on top of the couch and held the milk above her head. I was tall but the couch made her taller then me by at least two feet. She laughed as I tried reaching. Then I noticed that she didn't have the best balance.

"F/N. You look like your struggling to stand." I worried.

"It's fine Matt." She answered, but she lost her footing soon after.

I panicked and ran to her and caught her. She had her eyes closed and must have thought that she hit the ground.

"Oh." F/N opened one E/C eye and looked into mine. "Thank you very much." Her face warmed up as she regained her balance.

She stood up as I straightened. Then she hits my cheek with a quick kiss. My heart raced and she walked over to my bedroom door. I slowly followed her into my room, remembering that she still has my expired milk.

"By the way, I have nowhere to sleep." F/N stared at my bed, somewhat wide eyed.

"Well you can sleep in my bed!" I grabbed the milk from her.

"But where would you sleep then?"

"On my couch."

"No, this is your apartment, you take your bed."

"But I want you to have the best!" I blurted out, tensing up right after.

F/N turned to me.

"Really?" She asked.

I nodded quickly and started fixing the bed for her, sense it was already late at night.

-:Time Skip:-

F/N was fast asleep in my horrible bed with her book resting on her chest. Carefully and questioning, I snuck over to her and looked at the cover of the book. It was too dark to see though and I didn't want to wake her up by turning on the lights just to see a book cover. So I snuck out and onto my couch. I turned on 'The Children' and fell asleep after half of it.