Chapter Two

I instantly turned around only to see Grayson with his arms folded leaning against the door.

"Oh no, Oh God no." I said whilst turning back to the four at the table.
"Jessica, I'm sure you've met Grayson Hyland?" asked the other woman, who looked about 40.
"Unfortunately yes." I answered.
"Good, he will explain everything to you then. Go pack your things and you're free to leave."

I rolled my eyes and walked out the room unintentionally slamming the door behind me. Its not that I hated Grayson, its just that he can be so frustrating at times.

"So, you gonna explain this shit to me or not?" I asked him whilst throwing my clothes into the suitcase.
"Attitude." He said in a sing song voice.
I threw a scrunched up shirt at him and gave him a pissed off stare.

"Fine," he began as he sat down on Steph's bunk. "Your gonna be going back to college and-"
"COLLEGE!??" I yelled.
"Would you let me finish??" He asked.
"Sorry...go on."
"Thank you, you're gonna go to college and I'm going as well because I am constantly gonna have to keep an eye on you considering the amount of trouble you cause. We are both gonna live in an apartment a few blocks away from your college and all you gotta do is try not break the law. Can you do that Midget?"
"Can you not be a dick?" I asked him as I folded my arms.
"Point taken."

Once I had packed my things I went out to see Steph and say goodbye. She was the only thing I was gonna miss about this place.

Grayson led me out past all the gates and we finally were out of that place of misery. I didn't look back and took a deep breath and followed Grayson to his car.

"You have a Range Rover!?!?" I shrieked.
"Yeah but don't be taking no advice from the Chainsmokers and Halsey cuz it ain't gonna happen Midget." He smirked as he unlocked the car.
"Fuck you and your egoistic self." I said whilst jumping into the shotgun seat.

We soon arrived at the apartment and I actually liked it. There was a huge kitchen and living room, and I could see the whole city from the wide screen windows. I stood there for a moment taking in its beauty.

"You can't deny I have amazing taste in interior design." Grayson said as he dropped the suitcases on the floor.
"Anything just so you can show off your so called talents." I retorted.
"Whatever. I'm hungryyy, can you make me food?" He said in the most childish voice ever.
"Hell no, I've followed rules for over a year of my life and now that I've got my freedom, you can stick that sandwich where I don't give a fuck." I responded as I jumped and lay down on the couch.

Grayson walked over to me and crouched down next to me.
"You know I can easily take you back to that jail right?" He whispered in my ear.
His warm breath sent chills down my back.
I knew he wouldn't send me back but heck no was I risking the thought of ever going back to that prison.
"God... Fine you win this round." I said, dragging my lazy ass off the couch and to the kitchen.

The cupboards were filled with basic stuff. Bread, cookies, cereal, and this tiny little jar I didn't pay much attention to at first.

I grabbed the bread, mayonnaise, cheese and tomato and searched the cupboards for some herbs...until I came across something better.

Diablo's Chilli Power
WARNING- EXTREMELY HOT
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
ONLY USE SMALL AMOUNTS.

Lets see how Grayson likes this I thought to myself.

I sneakily place a thick layer of chilli powder between the cheese and tomatoes so it wasn't visible, plated the food and handed it to Grayson.

"Thanks Midget, that's wasn't so hard was it?" He said as he took the plate from my hands.
I rolled my eyes and casually started flicking through the TV channels so he wouldn't suspect anything.
After he had taken a couple of bites, Grayson started coughing rapidly and turned red.
I felt a bit guilty but couldn't hold in my laughter and let it out.

Grayson gave me a quick glare and ran to the kitchen grabbing a glass of milk for himself and swallowing it within seconds.

"Seriously!??" He shouted, but he didn't seem angry, he looked like he was gonna laugh.
"Woops, chilli powder and herbs look the same?" I giggled.
He walked slowly towards me with an evil yet pretty hot smirk on his face.

Suddenly he ran behind me and tickled me in my waist.

Shit, how did he know I was ticklish!!?

"God-Dammit-Grayson-Stop-Tick-ling-ME!" I shouted and I laughed like a fucking hyena on drugs. He stopped after that.

"I am so getting my back on you." Grayson said as he grabbed his jacket off the hook.
"Wait...what does that mean?" I asked him cautiously.
"Guess you'll have to see, take care Midget."
He winked at me and left the apartment.