Chapter Fifteen

Back to Jenna's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

One of these days Imma strangle that effing alarm clock.

I slapped the snooze button and rolled over, rubbing my eyes before opening them....and screaming.

"JORDAN!" I shouted whilst throwing my pillow at him.
"Really. I bless you with this sight in the morning and you hit me?" He asked.
"Urgh...what time is it?" I asked.
"7am." He smiled.
"WE DON'T EVEN HAVE SCHOOL TODAY. WAIT. WHY WAS MY ALARM EVEN ON?" I yelled.
"Courtesy of Grayson. We're all going out to the hospital, get ready." He said, whilst getting up and leaving the room.

The hospital??

I changed quickly whilst thinking why we were going to the hospital. Then it hit me. Sabrina! She was going to be let out today!!

I ran down the stairs of the apartment, rushing past Grayson and snatching his keys on the way and jumped in the backseat of the car.

"What is wrong with you?" Grayson said through the window, standing side by side with Jordan.
"Erm. Nothing? Just...excited?" I said.
"Not that. You're in the backseat!??" Jordan squealed, whilst calling shotgun and getting as happy as a kid in a toy store.

We were at the hospital around 7:30, and I rushed to Sabrina's ward.

She was sitting on her bed, reading, not noticing I walked into the room.

"Surprise!" I said.
"Jenna!!" She shrieked as she rushed up to hug me. "Why are you here?"
"Because, you my friend are getting let out of here." I smiled.
"Thank God! The food here is nastier than my mums." She laughed.

We walked out together after she changed out of that stupid hospital gown. Jordan and Grayson were at the front desk, ensuring that Sabrina would be discharged correctly.

Once that was done, we drove Sabrina back to ours, considering she had never seen the house before.

"Oh. My. Days." She shrieked. "THIS PLACE IS MASSIVE!"
"I know right." I said, whilst throwing my bag onto the couch.

"Why are you messing up the place already Jen! Its only 8!" Jordan came in moaning.
"Oh my God, Jenna don't tell me you spilt coke on the floor again!" Grayson said.

Okay, they were seriously up to something.

"Jenna!!!! Stop stealing my razors, they ain't doing-" Jordan said, before being cut off.

"OKAY, YOU'VE BOTH FUCKED UP NOW!" I shouted, lunging myself at Jordan.

I continuously hammered him in the stomach, and I had to chase Grayson with Sabrina to do the same.

They were both holding their stomachs, writhing in pain when I was done.

"Okay okay....you couldn't have asked for an apology?" Jordan strained.
"Yeah...or take a joke?" Grayson muttered.
"I say we stop letting her watch WWE." Jordan said.
"Noted." Grayson replied.

I swear, they wouldn't even notice if I left the room now.

I walked off into my bedroom with Sabrina, and she jumped so hard on Jordan's bed, I think she broke a mattress spring.

"So." She smirked at me, after sitting down.
"What?" I asked, munching on my stash of crisps.
"What you gonna do bout Jordan and Grayson?" She said.
"What do you mean, 'what am I gonna do?'" I asked.
"Come on, it's so obvious that they both like you, who do you like?" She smiled.
"Seriously. I like none of them like that, and I'm pretty sure they don't either." I replied.
"OK. Don't believe me. But I'm gonna prove it." She winked at me.
"O.....k?"

We spent the rest of our time watching YouTube videos..and trying to avoid Grayson and Jordan's cheering of the fucking football.

Sabrina left around 7 back to her apartment, and we planned to go out the next day for some fun.

THE NEXT DAY

"GRAYSON! JORDAN! WAKE UP!" I yelled.

I walked into the living room and realized Jordan was asleep in the armchair and Grayson was snoozing on the couch.

"How are you awake before us...?" Jordan muttered.
"More like why is she awake before us.." Grayson said, pulling himself up.

"Ew. Put on a shirt both of you. And you're coming to the mall with me and Sabrina, like it or not." I said.

"You can't make us." Grayson said.

"Oh yeah? And if I just so happen to shoplift...that's gonna be on my parole officer's record and hmmm...who would that be?" I smirked.
"....get in the car." Grayson said.

Me and Sabrina spent a whole hour trying on jackets that were waaaay out of our price range, and we literally got chased out of a shop by a bitchy sales assistant.

"Sabrina hurry!!" I yelled.

She caught up with me, as did Grayson and Jordan. And considering I spun my head back to see if we could stop running, I slammed into a stranger on the street.

They caught me from falling, and as I brushed my hair out my eyes, I saw a dark haired guy with the most fucking gorgeous smile ever.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there." I smiled.
"Well thank you." He said.
"For what? I could have killed you, you realise that right?" I said.
"True...but thanks for falling, otherwise I wouldn't have met you." He replied, spinning me back to my standing position.

"I'm Jenna." I said.
"I'm Shane." He smiled.

"And we were just about leaving. Right Jenna?"