4. School and pancakes💗

My sister got up and and came downstairs.

Hanna: good morning..
Me: want do you want?
Hanna: nothing .. Well not a big thing , just a little something.
Me: what again??
Hanna: can you make me some pancakes ?
Me: nop. You're able to do it yourself .
Hanna: I'll give you your headphones back..
Me: fine.

I got up and go to the kitchen to do her pancakes. I tough "Why do Shawn want to talk with me? How does he even think I'm pretty ? Nobody likes me at school and nobody thinks I'm pretty beside my parents. I look like a little kid. Maybe I'm just a kid in love , wow I'm so funny.. ". After I thought about this , I gave my sister her breakfast and she gave me my headphones.

Later that day I was going to sleep and I tough I could send Shawn a text ..

Me: goodnight, I have school tomorrow but I'll text you at lunch if you want me to or when I get back home ☺️
Shawn: hey, tomorrow I'll probably sleep at lunch cause I haven't sleep for 20 hours.. But I'll text you when I get up;) goodnight 😚
Me: awe! I hope you're not too tired, take care of you!
Shawn : I'm use to it! Anyways, goodnight :)

I didn't sleep that much. Just the idea of Shawn being tired and everything , it's making me nervous. I don't know why tough if he's use to it I shouldn't be worried but still..

I woke up the next day and prepared myself for school. I'm nervous every morning because I don't like to go to school . People are mean and that makes me anxious. I said to myself " don't worry if there's something wrong you can text Shawn and maybe he is going to make you feel better."

I ate and took my backpack. I went outdoor and waited for the school bus. After ten minutes the bus finally arrived and I got in. I listen to Shawn's all the way to school.

Arriving at school I went to my
Locker. Next to my locker there's the locker of the queen of the school.. You know that girl who can do anything and it's cool , that girl who is not afraid to talk or intimidate people .. Yeah. She arrived five minutes after me. She looked at me and said "hey loser." I hate her, she makes my life a nightmare. I took my stuff for my first class , closed my locker and walked all the way to the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom and locked myself . I lifted my feet so that no ones knows I'm there. And I waited until the bell rings, like everyday.. I don't know why those girls hate me so much, I didn't do anything to them. Usually I do some homework or something but now I wanted to text Shawn. "Maybe he has waking up early.." I tough.

Me: hey Shawn, I'm waiting for the bell to ring. I don't know if you're up but I just feel alone so..
Shawn: what's wrong ?
Me: nothing I just don't have friends.
Shawn: yes you do have friends.
Me: I don't think so.
Shawn: you have me, I'm there. Don't worry 💕
Me: awe! thank you.. I have to go the bell just rang , talk to you later 😉
Shawn: okay have a good day and don't forget, I'm there ☺️

I got to my English class. But I came in late.When I got in the class, everybody was looking at me. The teacher wrote my name on a paper. I sat at my desk and cover my face with my hands because I was very embarrassed.

A couple of hours later it was time for dinner. I hate dinner time. I took my lunch box and ate in the bathroom. Then I got two more classes and got back home.

My parents worked very late so they weren't there when I got back. My sister was at her friends house. So I make myself dinner. Then Shawn texted me.

Shawn: how was your day?:)
Me: it was ok.
Shawn: do you want to talk about it?
Me: no..Sorry
Shawn: it's okay;)) remember I'm there for you anytime❤️
Me: thank you
Shawn: no problem😉
Me: I hope I could talk to you in person but I'll never meet you..:(
Shawn: never say never..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• I hope you liked this chapter:) don't forget to vote it means a lot to me❤️🙈