17. Waiting room part 2💗

I went to the hospital the next day and I passed the day there it was so long .. I passed so many test. While I was waiting to do another test I saw, from the corner of my eye , someone behind me.. My parents didn't came with me to the hospital so I didn't turn around maybe the person was looking for someone .. I get scared when he putted his hand on my shoulder. I turned around , it was Shawn. I jumped in his arm and screamed. Two bodyguards were with him.

Me: I thought you wouldn't come to see me until next week !
Shawn: yeah but I heard you were at the hospital to pass some test so I wanted to be there.
Me: aww Shawn I love you.
Shawn: I love you too.

He putted his arms around me and gave me a hug. It felt so good, I missed him a lot. I explained to him the many test I passed and he was worried. I slept a big part of the day because a waiting room is boring. Shawn told me I could sleep and he'll tell me when they call my name. I was so tired because of all the medication and test u passed so I slept right away.

An hour later Shawn kissed me on the cheek.
" babe they are calling your name."
He took my hand while I was still half asleep and carry me to the room that they called my name. I sat down at the desk of the doctor. Shawn sat beside me.
Doctor: Sara I'm afraid that I don't have good news for you .. We are afraid that we detected something that could be a cancer but we're not sure yet. We are going to examine your dna. I want you to come back in two weeks and I'll tell you what's the problem.

I couldn't say something. I was terrified. Shawn looked at means took my hands. He was breathing so fast.

Doctor: for now I want you both not to worry about this because it could be minor maybe we are wrong and that's why we do those test. Don't think about it to much.

The doctor explained a lot of things but I wasn't listening and I don't think Shawn was listening either. He was hold my hand so hard.

We came back at my home and watched television for the night.

"Babe I don't want to lose you.." Said Shawn
"I don't want to lose you either .." I said

We both started tearing up and hugged.
[...]

The next morning I wake up by a kiss that Shawn gave me on the cheek
"Good morning babe" , he said.
I smiled to answer back and we both went in the kitchen to make ourselves a breakfast. Shawn and I decided to do some pancakes while my parents were already eating breakfast.
"Where is hanna?" I said
"I don't know I think she went to her friends house yesterday .." My mom answered.

That's funny how she can go everywhere while I have to ask to even just call someone..
Shawn and I ate and came back to his room. We watched television.

Shawn: are you nervous about the thing at the hospital ?
Me: no I'm not ..

I lied.. I was terrified. What if I really had a cancer.

Shawn: I have to tell you something ..

I looked at him, wondering what he was about to say..
Shawn: I'm leaving in three days .. So I won't be there when you'll come back to the hospital.

I looked away. I was mad but I wasn't at the same time.. I knew it wasn't his fault but somehow it frustrated me that he was never there in the moments I needed him the most.

Shawn: I'm sorry..
Me: I know.

I said right away. He try to take my hand but I wouldn't. I had to think about all those things that were happening to me.. I got up and left the room. Shawn got up too and followed me , worried. I got to the kitchen and then went to the door. I held my hand higher to open the door and Shawn took it.

Shawn: I don't want to lose you.. I know I'm not there enough and I know I'm not the perfect boyfriend but ..*he pulled me closer* this is real .. I know it is. We fell in love for a reason. I know it's hard sometimes but we got to stay strong and communicate or else we'll just keep on sinking further..

A tear ran down to my cheek and I hugged him. Then he kissed me and ran his finger in my hair. I knew I was in love and I knew he was too but .. How long could I live in that relationship .. In that distance .. I didn't know.

The next day I received a call the remind me I had to go to the hospital in two weeks. I felt so anxious. Shawn and I went shopping together but it was for me. Shawn didn't need any clothes, he have to many clothes! For a proof, he gave me five sweatshirt. You know a girlfriend always have a sweatshirt for her boyfriend but I had five sweatshirt and Shawn didn't need them. Well at least I would have something to remind me of him while he would be away..

The day we passed together  was amazing and it almost made me forget that Shawn was leaving and that thing at the hospital.