7.Too good to be true💗

The next day, Shawn texted me and said he have something to tell me and he wanted me to come to his hotel room so we can talk. I was a little worried but I told him I would be there in five minutes. I took the bus and finally arrived at his hotel. I knocked at his room. He opened the door and seemed devastated.

Me: what's wrong??
Shawn: come in...
I came in his room and closed his door.
Shawn: I have to tell you something ..
He took my hand and looked me in the eyes.
Shawn: In three days...*he took his breath* ill have to go.. For 2 months. I'm so sorry. I'll came back for a week after those two months.

I started to cry and said ,
"I knew this time would come anyways but I wasn't prepared for this."
Shawn: I know it's hard but I have to go .. I'll call you everyday even if we aren't going to be in the same time zone I promise and I'll text you all the time.
Me: I have to go..

I didn't looked at him, I didn't kiss him or hugged him. I just got out and walked to my school.

I had difficulty at school. I wasn't able to concentrate. I tough about this all day. How could we be apart for two months? I honestly don't know. I knew that would happened but I never tough this would be that hard

I got back home and I had 21 new messages , from Shawn. He was saying he loved me and I didn't have to worry and everything.

I told him I would skipped school the next day so we could be together for the day before he leaves, but I wouldn't let me. "You have to go to school or else you'll miss some things and your parents will be mad" - he said . So I told him we have to do something after school. "I'll pick you up at five we'll go to the restaurant" - he said .