20. Never be alone💗

Shawn pov
I drove twelve hour to get to Sara's house. I wasn't sure why she didn't told me she had cancer but it made me upset. Not that she didn't told me but that she actually had cancer.
I arrived at her home and enter in the house without knocking. I walked to Sara's room and saw her sleeping on her bed. I sat beside of her and put my hands in her hair. I started crying hoping she wouldn't wake up.

After five minutes she woke up. She looked at me wondering why I was crying and then suddenly changed her face expression.
Her: Did my mom told you?

I nodded. She started crying too and I took her in my arms.
Me: why didn't you tell me..
Her: I didn't want to you to worry about me .. You have so much going on and I don't want you to ruin your career.
Me: well I don't want you to go trough this alone.
•••
I announced on social media I was taking a break for a month and said I had someone close to me that was sick. My manager wasn't happy about it. It doesn't matter to me

Sara pov
It's been a week since Shawn discovered I'm sick. Honestly, I think he shouldn't have known. Since that day, he talks to me like I'm a crazy in an hospital and he doesn't want to hurt my feelings. He's never telling me how he feels because he doesn't want me to be sad and because he feel bad for me.
I hate it.
I'm strong and ill get trough it. He shouldn't be afraid to ask me about how I feel or telling how he feels.
I honestly think he is going to ruin his career. I need to talk to him.

•••

Shawn was downstairs, watching tv. I was supposed to sleep. But I couldn't, I had to talk to him.

I went downstairs and Shawn looked at me:
-weren't you suppose to sleep?
-I can't
-why? What's wrong?
-I have to talk to you.
-come here.
- Shawn you can't ruin your whole career that you've worked for all your life just because I'm sick.
-you want me to leave you and don't be worried? How could I possibly do that.
-you know I love you but .. I think
-don't say that
- you should just go and forget about me honestly
She started tearing up but she really thought it was the best for them.