25. FINAL CHAPTER💗

Two weeks later, I did a lot of therapy and tests and made all my school works at home. I still went to school some times but I missed a lot of days. Shawn stayed in my basement but he left every morning  really early and came back late at night.

One night I came back very late at night from the doctor and I was so tired that when I came back home I let myself fell on the couch and fell asleep.

Shawn came back home at eleven pm but I was still asleep. Shawn walked to go in the basement but noticed I was sleeping in the couch. He walked in front of me and and leaned. He put his hand on my cheek. I got surprised by this movement and woke up.

- what are you doing?
- sorry.
- it's fine.
- why aren't you in your bed?
- I fell asleep here.. I don't know I'm just too tired to get up.
- ok then

He took me in his muscled arms and bring me to my bed. He put my blankets on me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. He walked to my door and was about to close the light when I stopped him.

- Shawn?
- what.
- can you stay with me.
- sure

He closed the lights and lay beside of me.

- thank you Shawn
- for what?
- I don't know, you just make me feel better... I'm going to the hospital in a week, will you come
- yeah.

•••

A week later, Shawn and I were going to the doctor and I was super nervous.

- why are you so nervous Sara?
- because I'm going to know if I finally healed
-I'm sure you'll be fine.
-I hope.

We arrived at the hospital and it didn't take long before I was called in my doctor's office. The doctor took a quick look at his papers and seemed satisfied.

- well Sara, I have the pleasure to announce to you that you are technically healed!
- technically?
-well you're healed but we want you to come back every week so we are sure nothing goes wrong.
-yay finally!
- you can go to school everyday now.
-that's awesome.

I never thought I'll say one day that I was happy to go to school everyday but I really miss being a normal teenager.

I called my parents on my way home and they were really happy. They even cried of joy. Then I realized Shawn haven't say a single thing since the doctor told us the big news. I waited until we were home to talk to him about it.

- Shawn? What's wrong? I just learned I'm healed and you didn't even say a thing..
- it's not about that but something is.. Is making me sad in a way.
- I don't get it.
- you know what? The only person I want in my life is you, I want to be with you and yes I'm happy for you but when I learned the news today I just wanted to grab  you and kiss you. And I don't think you feel the same way because I wasn't there when you needed me, I was with another girl that I wasn't in love with and I feel so bad about it.
- what tells you that I don't feel the same way?
- well I abandoned you.
-yeah because I tought it was better for us
- don't try to turn this on you, I shouldn't have abandoned you even tho you thought it was better for us.
- Shawn everybody makes mistakes, I forgive you long time ago.
A tear ran down Shawn's cheek.
- I still love you Shawn.
- I'll never leave you again I promise.

Shawn kissed me. And at this exact moment, I knew we belonged together and that I'll never let him go away now, he's mine and I'm his. I don't know what the future holds but I know it involves Shawn in my life. For ever. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• here it is guys, the last chapter. I hope you liked it💗 I had so much fun writing it , thank you for reading it and supporting me. Don't worry if you liked this story, I'm writing a new one but it's going to be a little bit different the name is "Mercy|| story of a depressed fangirl" 😊 I love you guys and thank you for this amazing adventure 🌸