9.Goodbye again💗

Time had past and Shawn had to go. I wouldn't see him for a month , again. He got up and kissed me on the forehead. He said " I'll miss you my princess..I love you so much and don't forget you are never alone I'm always there." I think he was crying a little bit. He turned around to leave but I took his hand. He looked at me and I said "wait.." I got up and gave him a hug. "I'll miss you too" I said. He took his guitar and left. I didn't moved for fifteen minutes. After this I went to sleep but I didn't really sleep.

Two weeks later everything was kind of fine. I facetimed Shawn everyday so I felt better. My teachers knew the situation so they were helping me a lot at school. I told my parents everything and they were okay with it. My sister was still fangirling but I didn't care. But those girls at school couldn't leave me alone, they were always after me. Everyday they were saying me stuff like "You are only with Shawn to be popular you don't love him, you're ugly anyways , nobody likes you not even Shawn." I didn't really care what they tough but somehow it was hurting me a lot.

I didn't know who I should told that. "Should I just keep it to myself or tell someone? "I was thinking. I didn't  have any friends so I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to talk to the principal because I didn't think it would help at all. So I decided I should talk to my parents about it.

At diner when my sister wasn't there I opened up about it.

Me: I have something to tell you..
Mom: go ahead.
Me: I'm getting bullied at school because of Shawn..
Dad: what do you mean?
Me: people are saying that I don't love him, that I just want popularity and stuff like that..
Mom: I don't like the idea either.. I'm sorry honey but I don't think you should be with this guy. He's always away and you have bad grades because of it. And now you're telling me you get bullied because of it too.. You should break up with him.
Me: But that's not fair!! I'm in love with him!! And he loves me. You can't just tell me to break up with him like that! Dad? Say something !
Dad: I agree with your mother
Me: okay. Excuse me.

I got up and left the house. I didn't know where to go but I didn't wanted to see my parents. I would come back later when they would sleep. I walked for two hours in my little town until I got a phone call. I looked and it was Shawn but I didn't want to talk to him, I didn't want to tell him what was going on. But he kept calling. I didn't answer. He texted me

Shawn: why can't you answer?
Me: I don't want to talk right now.
Shawn: ok then..
Me: wait

I received a call but I didn't know the number. I respond.

The person: hey..
Me: who is it?

And then I realized who it was.