13.Shawn's worse moment 💗

I finished my day at school and went to the hospital. I almost ran to his room but I didn't want people to think I'm crazy.. I took a breath before opening the door. And then I came in the room. There wasn't a lot of lightning, Shawn seemed to feel horrible , the place seemed so dark. I knew he wouldn't open his eyes because he didn't have enough energy. But is till wanted him to know I was there.

"I know you need some rest , I'll stay for the night. You said you sleep better when I'm beside you so I'll stay and you'll rest. I miss you.. A lot. I hope you're okay even know you don't seem to be okay. I know you're strongman and you'll get trough it."

I lay down beside him and say a paper with my name on it on the table beside his bed. I took it carefully and opened it. 
"Hey babe.. It's Shawn. The doctor told me I'm not gonna be able to respond to you, that I wouldn't move or look at you. It's hard to think I'm not gonna look at your beautiful face and I'm not gonna be able to take your hand. Just remember that I'm gonna get trough this. I promise. I just need to rest..I know I'll look horrible so if you don't want to see me like that I'll understand...and also the doctor said I will hear everything you say. I love you my little princess .. -Shawn"

Me: shawn don't say that. I'm your girlfriend , even tough I don't like to see you like that, I have to be there for you in the best and in the worse moments. I love you too and I'll stay so you can sleep better.

After two hours I finally fell asleep. In the morning, I woke up and had 20 messages from my parents and my sister. I called my parents to explain I was at the hospital and they were mad but I didn't care.

I stayed all day. I wanted to read magazines but they were only talking about Shawn's accident and it made me sad. So I passed the day going on Facebook and staring at Shawn. His parents weren't there this day because they had something at home. I don't know what was more important than Shawn's health but I was there for him anyway. I went back home for dinner and dos everything to not talk to my parents. I ate in my room and stayed there all night.

I took some day off from school and stayed five days with Shawn. He was going better and better everyday. One day he started to talk again and then he could move and now he's going very well. But he needed to stay at the hospital to do some tests.
A few days later , he was free to go but had to be careful with what he eats and some things like that. He went to my home because it was too long to return home. He's parents didn't mind and my parents were okay with it too but they wanted to Shawn to be in the guest room.
I went to the hospital to take him home. It felt good to see him feeling good. He was so cute with his hoodie on. I wanted to help him to take all his bags but he looked at me like I was crazy.
Shawn: babe I'm not trying to be rude but your too little to take those bags.. I'm stronger than you. *he laughed*
Me: I hate you. * obviously I was joking*
Shawn: that's why I love you more..
Me: no you don't take your stuff and shut up.
Shawn: k babe
We both laughed. I was so happy to see him laugh again. After this we went to my house. I helped him install his stuff in the guest room.
Me: I you can't sleep and you want me to be by your side , text me I'll come.
Shawn: thanks babe.
I smiled.