5. A month later, real M&G💗

Three weeks later, everything was going well. Shawn and I became really close, I talked to him every day. He was my best friend.

At school it was the same, those girls were awful to me but I was use to it. I didn't want to be friends with them anyways. Then one day I was eating in the bathroom like everyday and those girls came in the bathroom, they locked the door so no one could come in the bathroom. I spotted breathing. Well almost. I didn't want them to know I was there. And after five minutes they were just bitching and talking.And then I sneezed......They opened my door and started saying rude things "you again? The loser eat in the bathroom, alone" "She's so ugly" "just get out of here "

I took my things and ran.. It was hard. I called Shawn, for the first time.
Shawn: hello?
Me (crying): Shawn I don't know what to do ! I'm so tired of being alone and people laughing at me ..😭
Shawn: Sara listen to me, don't listen to them , you're beautiful, you're nice and sweet and I care about you. You're not alone in this I'm right by you're side . I love you.
Me: emm I have to go , t-talk to you later .
Shawn: ok bye Sara.

I was chocked. He said he love me. But did he mean it like that or not. I didn't know what to think because I wasn't sure if I liked him.

When I got back from school I went in my room and immediately texted Shawn.

Me: Shawn? I have a question.
Shawn: yes..
Me: when you said you love me do you mean it in that way?
Shawn: yes I mean it that way, I love you. For the past couple of weeks I got to know you and I really care about you. I want to meet you so badly.
Me: me too.
Shawn: where do you live?
Me: I live in Canada , in **********
Shawn: okay I'm in Toronto I'm picking a flight tomorrow to meet you.

I told my mom everything and my mom told my dad everything. They agreed that I meet him. The only thing I didn't said is that we loved each other.

The next day, I woke up and was so nervous. I was about to meet my idol and we liked each other. My dreams were becoming true. I put on a black t-shirt and some ripped jeans.

I walked in my house for two hours because I was so anxious. And then it was time to leave.
Shawn: hey:) I'll be at the airport soon. There will probably be a lot of fans but I'll find you. I'm staying at the hotel tonight but we can do something before , we'll see. I can't wait to meet you❤️
Me: I can't wait either. :)

I arrived at the airport and there were already hundreds of fans. I was stressed out. Then I heard all the girls screaming and ... I saw Shawn between all of those girls and my heart stopped. I ran and jumped in his arms. He gave me a hug and then he looked at me and said "I love you" I smiled.