11.Double accident & hospital💗

The next day we had to do a team work but the teacher said we have to finish it at home. I knew I wouldn't have someone that what to be with me for this work so I waited until someone ask me. Then a guy named Caleb asked me to do the work with me. I couldn't say no I knew it was my only chance to do it in team so I said yes. I told him to come to my house Friday at seven.

Friday night I heard knocking at the door. I opened and it was Caleb. We Went in the office to work. We did our project and everything was going fine. It Was ankward a little bit but it's okay.And then time past and he had to go. He got up and I did too. He looked me in the eyes and kissed me. I pushed him away.

Me: what are you doing ??

And then I heard a sound coming from the living room but we were alone...

Caleb: I like you..
Me: well I don't .. Just get out please
Caleb; ok.

He turned around and left. I went in he living room to see what was going on and then I saw a note on the table.

"Maybe you need someone else .. I came to surprise you but you were kissing somebody else .. I'm just not there for you , you should break up with me already -Shawn"

I ran outside and saw his car leaving. I ran but he didn't saw me. I called his phone 30 times and he finally answered.

Shawn: I'm sorry babe but I can't give you the time you want me to give you I'm not here .. I understand you kissed someone else I'm not a good boyfriend ..
Me: Shawn are you driving right now ?
Shawn: doesn't matter ok ? I love you and I want the best for you and obviously I'm not what's best for you.
Me: babe please stop on the side of the rode you're gonna have an accident.
Shawn: no I'm not
Me: Shawn just come back to my house we'll talk. It was an accident I pushed him away after he kissed me I promise.

And then .. I heard a big noise.

Me: SHAWN???? ARE YOU THERE BABE??

And then, nothing.

Me: SHAAAWN?!!!? NOOOO

I started crying he had a car accident. And it was my fault. I should of hung up the phone. I call the ambulance. Then I went to he hospital.

I arrived at the hospital hysterically crying and running. I asked to man at the front office where was Shawn Mendes room. He told me "I can't tell you this because we can't let fan get in the room" I said right after " I'm not a fan !! Well I am but I'm his girlfriend you can look at his phone he called me before his accident !!! Plzzzz" He looked at me. And then he said " okay go ahead room 31"

I ran to his room ,I was so worried. I opened the door and was speechless but in a bad way.

Shawn was sleeping but I was blood all over his face and had a broken leg and a broken arm. The nurse told me to get out she said she would come and talk to me in five minutes. It was hard but I got out.

After 15 minutes the nurse came out of the rout and sat beside me. I was shaking. She said "everything is okay, he's not gonna die but he have a broken leg and a broken arm . He also got a lot of things hurting his face so he have cuts all over his face but it's minor. He just woke me up if you want to talk to him."
I don't know why she asked me though , of course I want to see him.

I opened the door and a tear flowed down on my cheek. I walked to be closer to him. He took off the tear on my cheek with his hand.

Shawn: everything's gonna be okay
Me: *starting to cry*
Me: I don't like to see you like that.
Shawn: do I look that bad?
Me: no babe you're hot
We both laughed.
Me: Shawn, I don't like this guy I promise I pushed away I love you and I don't care if we are apart.
Shawn : well this accident just gave me a reason to take a break from my job.
I smiled.

He's parents and his sister arrived. I got out of the room because I wanted to have them some privacy and I don't want to meet them like that.
After an hour they got out of the room. They looked at me.
Her mom: are you Sara?
Me: yes I am...
Her mom : Nice to meet you .. I would rather meet you in other conditions but I'm happy to see you.
Me; I'm happy to see you too
His dad: nice to meet you
His sister: nice to meet you

I shook their hands and left the hospital. I called Shawn to tell him I'll come back tomorrow.

___________________________ I'm sorry it's kinda sad , but I hope you liked it and if you did vote plzzz 💞