18. Empty💗

A week later , I was standing in the waiting room , anxious. Shawn wasn't in town , my parents were on vacation and my sister couldn't come.
I said to myself I just have to calm down everything will be alright.
I texted Shawn but i realized he was probably asleep.
Half an hour later I would be passing test. I was stressing out.
'How could I have cancer anyway? No it must be an error I'm sure I don't have it. '
Shawn texted me:
Hey babe, sorry I was asleep, I hope everything will be okay. I love you and you can text me anytime I'll try my best to answer quickly. ♥️
I answered back:
I'm sure everything is okay. I am passing in 15 minutes.. I'm anxious but I know I shouldn't . I miss you. A lot.. I can't wait to see you again.♥️😭

He didn't answered back but in sure he had stuff to do. Half an hour later my name is called. I get up and go to the room where they called me. I passed multiple tests and wait about two hours after...
The doctor called my name the room three. It was the moment. I would know...

I went in the room number five, that's where they called me. The doctor was looking at many papers , sitting at his office. I sat ahead of him and crossed my fingers. I could hear myself breathing fast and loudly. The doctor looked at me and said.
"I called your parents, they're coming"
I said back;
"Is something wrong ?" My hands we're shaking.
"We'll talk about it"

Ten minutes after , my parents walked in the room and sat beside of me. I could see they were wondering why they were there.

Mom: what's wrong doctor?
Doctor: I have to tell you something about your daughter.. She have cancer.. I'm sorry

I stopped listening , I was shocked. I wasn't scared tough. I just didn't know how I could get trough it without Shawn.

The doctor was explaining everything to my parents that were crying. I wasn't moving , I wasn't talking , I was shaking.

I got home that night and felt empty. It was depressing in my house. Nobody was talking to me because they were scared to hurt me.
Shawn asked me if the doctor told me what I had and I responded:
"They told me everything was fine .. Goodnight "
I knew he texted me but I didn't answer, I wanted to be alone, to think ..

*************************************
Don't forget to vote and sorry if your having notifications a lot it's because I'm correcting the chapters 💕