Hiroto Maehara x Reader

The caring Playboy

No ones POV

(Y/n) was having a hard time with her period. Well, girls have to endure it monthly, so who wouldn't be mad about it?

"Ohayou, (y/n)-chan." Her boyfriend Maehara greeted. She ignored her and slumped her bag on her desk, irritated feature written on her face. Maehara knew it. Every boys knew it.

"Hey," he started. She glared at the orange haired boy and turned away.

"Yeah, I'll help you later on." He sighed and went to his seat as Koro-sensei entered the room to start the day.

~•~

P.E.

~•~

Now's P.E. class. Everyone was outside except for (y/n) and Kayano who are both stating at the window.

"You have yours also?" The greenhead was the one who broke the ice between the two.

"Yeah, so?" The other asked bluntly in response.

"Not to break in but.. Does Maehara help you when your in your period?" Kayano asked, pulling out a book from her bag. The (h/c) haired girl hummed in response.

"You know what?" (Y/n) looked at her. Kayano's amber eyes are serious.

"You should be thankful for it. Because, you're lucky to have a man that cares for you. Its really rare in the society now." (Y/n) was shocked from her words. Who knew this little girl with flat chests have something good to say?

"Yeah, I think so." They smiled warmly as they watched their boyfriends try to hit Karasuma-sensei.  Well, sad to say. The devil made the winning move.

"So yeah, maybe after class." (Y/n) said and drifted off to dreamland.

~•~

After class

~•~

"(Y/n)-chan... (Y/n)-chan. Damn (Y/n)-chan.." Maehara tried to wake his girl up but no avail. He sighed and tried it for the tenth time.

"(Y/N) WAKE UPPPPP!!! ITS DISSMISSAL LETS GO BUY WHAT WE GIRLS NEED FOR THE TIME OF THE MONTH!!!" Kaede screamed on the girl's ear, making her startled and punched the greenhead in the face square.

"Don't wake me up like that..." (Y/n) mumbled as she rubbed her eye. She picked her bag and Maehara, proceeding outside, down the mountain, to the store where she buys her napkins with Kayano and Nagisa on the trail.

~•~

"Maehara-kun, can you please stay with me for tonight?" (Y/n) said with puppy eyes. The orange haired guy chuckled and replied with a 'yes'.

"Besides, I hive extra clothes there, right?" She nodded.

"Bye Kayano-chan, Nagisa-kun. Use protection~." The (h/c) haired smirked at her two blushing friends.

"W-We're not gonna do that!" They exclaimed in unison. The other couple laughed off and walked on their path.

~•~

"Oh, Maehara-kun, you're here to keep her sane eh?" (Y/n)'s mother joked while she's cooking ramen. Her daughter glared at her back and shrugged it off afterwards.