Active at sport! Karma x Best friend! Reader

(3/5)

This includes me breaking the fourth wall or worse.

Indirectly Yours

No ones POV

"Rebound!" The commentator shouted on the speakers as the red haired player rebounded. (I don't know anything related in the field of basketball so bear with me.) Cheers erupted with wolf whistles and screams. Everyone was shouting except for a girl with her signature (h/c) hair in a neat bun, lips are a bit parted but is forming a small smile, happy for her bestfriend and crush.

"(Y/n)-sama seems so happy." A girl whispered. (Y/n) is known throughout Kunugigaoka Hugh school because of her natural beauty, leadership, excellence in academics and sports. A perfect girl for a man could ask. The vice president of the student council. She'd make a perfect couple at the president, Asano Gakushuu but she said that she's not into the likes of her.

"Please drop off the honorifics. Call me (y/n). I'm not a god or something." The girls internally squealed. Almost everyone loves her. Her smile, laugh, facial expressions and emotions in short. Her appearance also is near to perfection, a goddess like look to be exact. Everyone almost confessed to her and she kindly rejected it, saying that "its forbidden love" (girls also confess to her), "I'm not ready for this relationship yet.", " thank you but let's out priorities first or else our Board Chairman will either expel you or drop you to the last section."or just a simple "ok". Everything was fine to her. She's already happy being with her best friend, Akabane Karma. They've been friends since junior high in class 3-E.

~•~

After the game, Kunugigaoka winning, (y/n) walked to Karma and his team (With Asano, Virtuosos) and congratulated them.

"Karma-kun, I'll wait you at the gym doors." She said and let Karma change to his proper uniform. (Yes he follows instructions from the vice president which is you).

"Nice rebound earlier." Karma chuckled at pat her head lightly. (Y/n)'s height is around 5'9", too tall for a girl. Karma being a six footer, he often pats her head. "Come on, let's go to class." She said, heading to Class 3-A, their class.

"No then, I want you to pair up with someone and sing a duet together, any song about teachers." Their music teacher announced. Karma stood up and asked (y/n) to sing their favorite song (the class 3-E's favorite too.), Jiriki Hongan Revolution. (Its my favorite opening.)

~•~

"Who would like to volunteer?" Asano and Emilia stood up (that's me lelz) and sang Zen Zen Zense (Kimi no na wa)

"Now we have a new ship." The teacher joked. "I don't like Asano-san!" The girl with marshmallow purple hair squeaked out and stomped off her seat. "I only love Ciel, Usui, Death The Kid and Kuroko" the girl mumbled in her seat. (Trololol I removed Karma from the list just.for.today.)

Next was (y/n) and Karma. (Bold for Karma, italic. For (y/n), both for both of you)

"Kiritsu, Rei! Lock On!
Kiritsu, Rei! Lock on!
Oh yeah!
Sensē Target on!