Shiota Nagisa x Class 3-A! Reader (Part Two)

So here it is, lemon. Someone requested it but unfortunately -fuck you internet- I can't put the name.

וווו
Small yet Big

A large time skip (cuz I don't want Nagisa doing this at 15) readers POV

Everything went so fast. We graduated from our Assassination Classroom, which I was sad about it. After I moved to Class 3-E, I felt safe in them, especially with Nagisa-kun.

"O-KA-JI-MA!!!" Meg screamed and chased Okajima around. Here we are in the old class, feeling like Junior Highs. I'm happy for meeting them again but... Nagisa's been acting weird. He's ignoring me even if we live at the same house now.

"Karma." I whispered.

"Hm?"

"What's with Nagisa these days? I mean, he's ignoring me and all..."

"Maybe he's in the middle of the heat." The redheaded devil smirked at me and walked to Okuda-chan as they started to do kissing and stuffs like... Lime... Lemons.....

Oh dear god.

Okay, let's just say that they're making pranks with lemons and limes, which is cute. I stepped out of the room for fresh air but then stopped until I hear some people talking.

"Nagisa, you're acting weird. Even at (y/n)-chan. What's wrong?" Maehara's voice asked.

"I'm in the middle of my heat and I just don't want to affect her with it." Nagisa replied softly, yet audible. "Screw the hormones." He said, stomping off to my direction. I quickly plugged my earphones, played music and pulled out the book I am reading.

I heard him say something but I didn't hear it clearly. He pulled out one of the ear buds and whispered to me. "How long have you been eavesdropping?" I stiffened. I never heard his smexy voice before.

"Uhhhhh.... I was about to breath out some fresh air since I'm having a bad conclusion of what Karma and Okuda is doing. Pranks." He face palmed.

"So, you know my problem?" I nodded. "Then leave me alone for time being." He was about to walk away until I grabbed his wrist.

"I wanna help you with that!" I exclaimed quietly.

"Can we talk this in the house later?" I nodded and let him go. I saw Karma passing by to I flicked my fingers on hheshoulder. He flinched when he saw me but brushed it off afterwards.

"He is in the middle of his heat." I stated. He smirked at me.

"Then, in order to stop that, you must do it with him. Or that will go worse." He grinned and walked away, leaving me and my blushing face.

Do I really have to?

•×••×••×••×• LEMON ALERT •×••×••×••×•

We walked home and simultaneously walked in our shared bedroom. Being aggressive as he was. He pinned me on the bed swiftly. I looked at his and saw lust evident in his eyes. Before I can even talk, he crashed his lips with me. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, gaining dominance. I decided to fight him back but he won immediately. He explored my cavern for moments, making me moan a bit. He released me and kissed my neck, finding my sweet spot. Once he found it. He sucked it and bit it, making me moan louder. He pulled my dress down, leaving me only with (f/c) laced bra and  matching panties.

He trailed kisses on me until reaching my valley. He snaked his arms on my back and managed to unclasped my bra and threw it across the room.

"Nghh... Ahhhh~ N-Nagisaaaa~" I moaned out as he suck my right breast while massaging the other. He bit my erect nipple making me yelp. After that, he did the same treatment on the other.

I pouted when he stopped but..

"Oh (y/n)-cham, the fun is just starting~." He whispered seductively as he pulled down my panties, showing my wet pussy.

He licked my core, making me gasp. H-He's t-teasing me..

"N-Nagisa~ S-Stop that.." I whined. He  ignore me and asked.

"Sorry, what was that?"

"D-Don't tease m-me... Nghhh~" I moaned. He smashed his lips again with mine and inserted 2 fingers on my core. He entered his tongue again, making me moan louder. Thank god the room was soundproof. I yelped when he inserted another one and toyed me. His other hand massaging my breasts. This boy really owns my body.

"Nghhhh—Kya!" I yelped again as he inserted his tongue in my wet pussy. His touch is too much... Damn... I-I'm reaching my peak now.

"Nagisa... I-I'm gonna—" I moaned out, he till played me until I camped in his mouth. Nagisa drank it all and smirked while taking off his clothes. After that, his little yet big friend sprouted out. He's bigger than I thought.

"Suck." He demanded. His menacing eyes scared me so I followed his orders. Once he inserted his on my mouth, I played it with my tongue, moaning a bit since he's eating me up.

Moments later, he got bigger and bigger until he came with telling.

"are you ready?" He asked, worry laced in his voice. I nodded.

Nagisa's member poked my entrance before entering.

"N-Nagisa... I-it hurts.." I whimpered silently. He kissed me gently  to ease he pain.

"Y-You can go.." I said. He trusted slowly, making me tense up. "F-Faster!" He followed my orders and went faster.

"Y-Youre so t-tight... Nghhh ahhhh~."

"A-And youre s-so b-big!" "Gahhhh~" we moaned. Who knew sex would be this amazing?

"N-Nagisaaaaaaaahhhhh~!"

"(Y-Y/n)-c-chaaaaannn nghhhhh~" he went faster and faster. I buried my nails on his back and wrapped my legs on him to go deeper.

"Kya!" He touched my sweet spot inside. "T-There..!" I moaned. He almost like abused it until we reached and released our climax together. He pulled his out and his head (real head not the dickhead) on my neck.

"D-Did it helped, Nagisa?" I asked between pants. He hummed softly in response.

"I love you an thank you (y/n)-chan. I really love it and you're body."

"I love you too. You're small yet big."