Karma x Reader

(2/5)

Rio's POV

During lunch, I often have the urge to play pocky sticks with my ships such as Nagisa and Kayano, Sugino and Kanzaki, Karma and (y/n), Isogai and Meg, Maehara and Okano, Chiba and Rinka but I just can't. Knowing the girl's rages. Building up my confidence (how irony, Rio-san) I decided to ask the WHOLE class.

"GUYS LET PLAY POCKY GAME! CIRCLE UP ALL THE TABLES AND CHARS AND LET'S SIT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!!" I announced the whole class. Some gulped and some snickered, knowing my 'sweet' plan. They quickly followed my orders and circled the tables and chairs. Sweat beads formed in the girls and some of the boys.

"Now, out the names of a ship on a piece of paper and I'll pick one to play the first round. Koro-sensei, can you please buy boxes of pocky's?" I requested. Koro-sensei hesitated at first but after I mentioned something about his and my ships, he flew away with his mach speed.

~•~

"Ok... First one is..." I said, picking up on a box full of papers with ship names with narrow opening. Once I picked up I read it quietly and smirked. "Kayano and Nagisa~"

The two jumped in surprise. They placed themselves at each end and biting it bit by bit. Nagisa, bring a French kiss legend of the class, he French kissed Kayano and confessed.

"Hmmm... Sugino and Kanzaki~." The process was the same but Kanzaki kissed him. "I just like to try Irina-senseis lesson" she said shyly

"Ok! (Y/n) and Karma! You're up!" I said with noticeable horns and tail. (Y/n) gulped while Karma grinned as if it was nothing.

Walking up in the middle, Karma insisted to have the one with no strawberry

"But still strawberry is my favorite~." He said as he took a small bite at the end. This continued until the pocky that separated them got smaller and smaller. I readied my camera and so does the others.

3

2

1

And they ended the round with a peck on the lips. (Y/n) and Karma blushed furiously.

"Karma, you should do the first move. Go confess to her!" I whispered in his ear which made him blush harder.

"(Y-Y/n)..." He started. We all stopped talking and turned our heads on him. "Yes, Karma-kun?"

"C-can we talk about this thing outside?"

"Wait... Is that about you and Okuda?! Ooohhh! That is cool! Were expecting babies!" She joked terribly. Smiling bitterly, she nodded. "Ok, let's go outside."

After they left five seconds sharp, I ran out quietly, hoping to take a video of their talk. Who knows what Karma will say to her?

Hiding in the bushed, I heard him broke the ice.

"I-I like yo—" a dart was thrown on my direction.

"Don't talk when Rio-san is here taking a video." She said sternly. I stepped out of the bushes.

"You got me there." I smiled at them, "(y/n) might say yes to you!" I whispered at karma again and skipped my way to classroom.

"How was it?" Maehara asked.

"(Y/n) being herself is a killjoy and almost darted my phone." Explained and sat Down.

Few minutes passed they are walking in the room together, not holding hands.

"Oh darn. You're a couple now?" Okajima asked.

"Not gonna tell until Bitch-sensei and Koro-sensei is around the classroom perimeter." She shrugged and sat down.

Typical (y/n)

Readers POV

I can't still forget of Karma's confession. Well, I agreed to be his girl but these people... Can't trust them..

Especially:

Rio

Okajima

Maehara

Kaede

Terasaka

Miss Bitch

AND

Koro-sensei.

A paper was thrown to me.

'Are we going to keep this a secret?'

I wrote

Maybe just for now. I'm still new about this thing.

And threw it back to him.

~•~

After the last bell rang, I waited for Karma outside since he told me that he'll treat me ice cream after class.

"Yo." He smiled at me. "Let's go?" I held his hand and ventured down the mountain together.

He ordered two strawberry ice creams one for us each. While licking it,

"There's an ice cream on your nose." Karma said to me as if he is my dad. He leaned forward and kissed my nose the my lips. He asked permission to enter by licking my bottom lip which I accepted. He tasted like strawberry.. Just like mine. Once we parted, a snap of camera was heard.

"Aha! You're a couple now! I'm so proud of my little kids!" Rio-san wiped a fake tear along with the others. "Don't worry, well keep it as a secret until you want for us to announce that to the whole world~."

Well, I can trust them at this.