Karma x Reader (4/5)

Karma's POV

"Alright everyone, your project will be a diary. You have to write in English and in cursive." Bitch-sensei said and left the room.

Heh~ what do you expect from a bitch? I thought as I put my pen at my pocket.

"Karma, wanna eat lunch with us? (Y/n)-chan will be there." Said Nagisa, offering his hand. I smirked, "You really know the magic words."

Nagisa smiled at me sheepishly like a harmless little animal he is... Before. "Ok, let's go." I grabbed my food and juice and walked outside, under the oak tree we usually seat at. (Y/n), Kayano, Kanzaki, and Sugino are there already, waiting for us.

"Hello!" They all greeted at the same time, only (y/n) being the most cheerful. Blushing, I sat beside Nagisa, across (y/n).

"Awww he didn't sit beside her!" Kayano whispered to Kanzaki, still audible to me. "Who?" I asked 'innocently', grinning at them. They just shrugged it off and continued eating. I looked over (y/n), who is laughing with Nagisa. I felt my blood boil up so I finished my food and excused myself.

"Everyone, I'm going back now. I have other things to do." They stopped eating, looking at me with puzzled look.

"Going already? I mean, we could joke around and stuffs." (Y/n) said a bit down. I felt a pang of guilt hit me. They looked at me with a "what did you do to her, we thought you like her" look. Sighing, I sat back saying, "My pranks can wait." Her (h/c) eyes glowed again.

"Oh yeah, maybe I can help you with thay~." She whispered to me slyly and started to joke. Another thing about (y/n) is that she may look sweet and attractive on the outside, she is a sadist once you know her more. Like for example: she managed to pull a prank on their teacher but having a thin nylon wire for when the teacher to step in, the sling yellow too you be poured on him. That's why she was dropped here. She is the greatest prank master I knew besides from me.

We laughed and fretted on things until it was time to go home. Koro-sensei didn't teach to we are outside talking. Well, it was snowing so I felt like throwing a snowball to someone. Once I threw it, I heard gasps across. There I saw a mad (y/n) with snow on her face. She quickly mold the snow and threw it to me. I didn't dodge or bulge, I just let it hit me.

"Fair?" She nodded. "Let's go home." Were neighbours by the way. Her place is quiet that I can't even hear anything from her as if she's dead.

"How about using a nylon with anti yellow blob material and a bucket of anti bb pellets?" She suggested. That gave me an idea of what to do.

"Let's use Kayano with this."

~•~

In my room, I wrote my first entry, still keeping secrets from the bitch.

"Well, technically fun with my crush, we played around and stuffs like planning a revenge plan on the blob"

~•~

The next day, I say a book with a cover of red. Curious, I read the first entry.

"I can't believe it, he talked to me! I like Karma-kun more than just a friend but he got his eyes on Okuda-chan."

"Karma-kun, that's (y/n)'s!" Ritsu almost warned me. The door opened and revealed (y/n).

"(Y/n)-chan, is this yours?" Her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed red.

"Y-Yeah..." I reached the diary to her before whispering.

"I love you too (y/n)-chan. Can you be my girlfriend?"