Bonus! Nagisa x Reader Lemon

No ones POV

Upon reaching (y/n)'s place, they don't look at least nervous.

"That's for collected persons." Is what Nakamura say to the two. Yes. (Y/n) and Nagisa are both pure assassins and collected person.. But sometimes, they look oblivious, making their classmates creep out. They share similar traits, making them like each other and eventually, date one another. But that was a secret they kept from the class, knowing Karma and Nakamura will make them lose their composure.

"Nagisa..." (Y/n) said softly as her blue haired boyfriend hugged her from behind, kissing her neck, trying to find her sweet spot.

"A-Are we...?!" Nagisa hummed in response. He grabbed her shoulders and turned the girl around, to face him. Nagisa looked down at her with lust in his eyes (let's just say you're 5'3 but a bit shorter than Nagisa but taller then Kaede) then he pulled you in a hungry, passionate kiss. (Y/n) wrapped her arms on his neck while the boy's arms snaked around her waist, pulling each other closer to deepen the kiss.

Reader's POV

Nagisa licked my bottom lip for permission which I opened, he roamed his tongue around my mouth as I wrap my legs on his hips, grinding my core to his, making us moan. But were humans so we pulled away from out kiss. Nagisa carried me bridal style before going to my bedroom, placing me gently on my bed, not stopping from kissing me on my neck, leaving hickeys and markings that I'm his.

"N-Nagisa~.." I moaned quietly as he unbuttoned my uniform, his kisses going down to my chest before going up to my ear and starts to nibble it. While playing with my ear, he managed to unclasped my bra and threw it across the room, then massages my breast and pinching my nipples.

"A-Ahhh~... N-Nagisa....you're teaching meeaaahh~..." I moaned out of pleasure. He went down to my breasts and started sucking one, while the one is massaged. His other hand was roaming around my body until he reached the hem of my skirt, earning a gasp.

"You're wet (n/n)~." I blushed madly because one, he is touching me and two, he's trying to talk dirty to me. He rubbed his hand on my clit, not bothering to remove the panty first.

"Please take off at least some of your clothes!" I whined. Hey its unfair, I'm half naked he's not. He ignored me so I grabbed his tie and removed the buttons, removing the vest and the polo, throwing it across the room. I think he got irritated since I made the action slow So he pulled my skirt and my panty down and pried my legs apart. Nagisa lowered his head and started to lick my core.

"A-Ahhhhh~.... KYA!" I yelped when he entered his tongue along with two fingers, and started to play my insides. My walls are started to clench making him moan. My toe fingers played on his bulge (u know what I mean) causing him to grunt.

"N-NAGISA IM-" Before I can even finish my sentence, I came into his face, soaking him.

"Hmm... You're sweet~." He unbuckled his belt and removed his pants and boxers, letting his friend bulge out.

I looked at him innocently (like) and licked his tip, causing him to let out a thick groan. I circled my fingers around but he got impaired, he grabbed my head and pushed it inside of my mouth, throating me.. I toyed it with my tongue while he released his pre cum. I sucked it harder making him moan out my name, his member getting larger.

"(Y-Y/n) you're so goooood~ ahhhh...." Nagisa got larger and he released without saying.

"N-Nagisa, can I take dominance?" I asked. Not even replying he grabbed my waist and brushed his tip on my entrance.

"No." He grinned. "Since you will get hurt." He said as he slowly pushed his cock inside me. I let out a small cry as hot tears streamed on my cheeks. Nagisa kissed my softly to ease the pain and whispered sweet nothings in my ear while massaging my breasts.

I accidentally pushed my hips up making him move slowly. We moaned out from the pleasure.

"You're so tight.. Ahhhh.. Shoot...." He said, thrusting a bit faster.

"Y-youre big!" I replied. "F-Faster p-please." He did as I told. He moved faster and accidentally hit my spot, earning him a yelp.

"T-THERE!! AHHHH UHHH...~" nagisa rammed me nonstop until I felt a knot on my stomach.

"I-Im cumming~. Ahhh~"

"M-Me too." He grunted out. I cummed first then he pulled out for his release. Then he collapsed beside me.

"I love you Nagisa..."

"I love you too (n/n)."