Demon! Akabane Karma x Princess! Reader x Prince! Asano Gakushuu

AU! TRIGGER WARNING!

OHOHOHO... THIS WILL BE ALMOST LIKE KUROSHITSUJI SO YEA NOT.

Reader's POV

Another scream filled the room as they leash the whip on my face. I panted, blood dripping all over my body that was filled with cut and many openings. My nightgown is torn apart, showing more skin. All of this started few weeks ago after they killed my parents. They took me as a sacrifice and tortured me so much that my body can't take it.

"Now, now.... She'll be the last sacrifice for tonight right?"

"Yes, Ren."

"Araki!! Get me some sake!"

"H-Hai!"

The usual thing. They'll torture me until they got bored for today and drink. But this time, this will be the last time I'll see the world. My best friends. Prince Nagisa and Princess Kayano, Princess Rio and the others.

"I-If today will be m-my last... C-can you please let me s-see my friends one last time?" I pleaded. They spit out their drinks and laughed.

"Why would we? Besides, can they even realise your face after all this cuts?" One explained. I looked down. I pity myself, my life, everything. . . Everything's hating me! Why can't I just rot here?!

~•~

Midnight

~•~

Under the moonlight that I haven't seen for days, they dragged me by hair. I whimpered silently under the cloth that covers my mouth. I've been shaking my head a lot, hoping that the cloth will fall to my neck so I can shout for help.

As they chanted a song or a prayer of whatsoever, I felt numbness on my abdomen and below. From neck to toes. I can't feel my muscles, bones and even the blood that rushes through arteries and veins.

I'm still shaking my head. All luck is on me tonight since it fell.

"HELP!" I shouted with the very last of my strength. They stopped the ritual with wide eyes. Red and black feathers surrounds the open area in the heart of the forest. The weak breeze became stronger and encircle the five of us.

"You called for me~"

A voice say. I can tell its a boy but I don't know if which side is he.

On a flash, the four torturers dropped on the ground, the feathers are scattered on the ground. The breeze stopped. Everything is stable. But not my weak self.

"Th-thanks..." I managed to say before everything go black.

~•~

No ones POV

"Heh~ she is unconscious ~." He said. His mercury gold eyes traveled around her body. Upon seeing her poor state, he frowned and looked at her with pity.

"Maybe I'll ask her when she gain consciousness." He said as another breeze came, brushing his red hair and his matching red clothes.

~•~

It was already morning. A grunt was heard from the red haired boy as the (h/c) girl woke up.

"Where... Oh yeah..." She said to herself, remembering what happened last night.

"Do you have the habit of talking to yourself~? Heh~ how cute of you~." The boy said in a teasing manner that made the princess startle.

"Oh! Its you who saved me, thank you so much!" She bowed with her flushed face.