Youtuber! Maehara x Youtuber! Reader (1/5)

I'm still disturbed on the last Isogai x reader...

(U/n): Username.

This one is just cute for me (for me at least) and I just want to share this thought. Maybe most of maehara one shots are related to social media.

Second persons POV

"Hello everyone this is (u/n) again. Today I'm going to answer all your questions from the comments of my last video with Hiro Hiro Hiroto-kun! (A/n: Maehara's username)" you said on your camera as you greet the world with lihght make up.

"Yo! Hiro Hiro Hiroto-kun here!" Maehara said and waved his hands.

"Ok let's start. This is from JustTakeShitLaLaLa, do you know where does each other live? Side note: that's a cool username JustTakeShitLaLaLa-san aaaaand no, we dont know where each other live." You said, a bit sad.

"Me! My turn!! Uhhh this is from LetNaliShipSink, Maehara, are you gay?" You stifled your laughter as you see his face turn pale. "WHAT?! IM STRAIGHT!!!" He screamed on the top of his lungs.

"Yeah yeah straight as a circle. Remember when you screamed like a little girl when we played that horror game last 2 weeks?" He turned white again.

"Please don't remind me." He face palmed.

"Anyways this is fro-" you stopped in the middle of your sentence when someone knocked on your door.

"Come in." You said, forgetting that youre filming live

"(Y/n) dear," its your father, who came back from Australia because of family business (your family is filthy rich) "how's living here in Japan?" He asks, welp, everyone who subscribes you knows where you live now. Never mind that.

"Well, its fun and quite relaxing, even school." You smiled, signalling for him to leave the room.

"Anyways..." You continued all night laughing and answering questions with Maehara till 12 in the midnight.

~•~

Next day

~•~

You woke up at 5 am, being a morning person you are. You heard last time about the pet convention thing last time from one of your friends, Isogai, so you brought your pet dog, (dog/n) there to let it have fun. You also decided to do a blog about this. From your house to the park where the event was held. After the even, you  edited the video since you took a long time there (at the park) since there are people like JustTakeShitLaLaLa and many more who are flocking over you.

"Yo! Hiro Hiro Hiroto-kun is here today to.... Stalk someone named (y/n) aka (u/n) by reacting on her latest blog. Call me dork I don't give a fuck." He said on the screen

"Oh wait holy fuck so she is my best friend's neighbor!!!! WOAAAAAAHHH THATS IT THANKS FOR THE DAY EVERYONE!!" He ended the video quickly and posted it and called isogai, your neighbor.

"Hai!" Isogai said and hung up.

~•~

"Hi guys this is an another collaboration with Hiroto-kun!" You said for our second video today.

"W-Wait (y/n)-chan lemme adjust my camera for a bit.

"Why? You don't want for the world to see your throat when you scream agai- oh wait someone's at the door." You ran to the door of your house, only seeing an orange haired boy with a bouquet or (f/flowers) and daaaaammnnn he looked so motherfucking handsome. You blushed immediately as you see your crush, your partner in most of your videos standing in front of you. You felt tears on your eyes and sobbed quietly, turning to your right so that Maehara won't see you cry, just to see Isogai videotaping your reaction.

"I saw my best friend, Isogai's house so I know where you lived now." He said with that damn sweet smile that is a HUGE turn on to you (Emilia(aka me): I remember Haruki from Zutto Mae Kara Suki Deshita #mustwatch)

"Now, will you be in honor to be my girl?" He asks sincerely and you said yes. People around you, more like your fans, cheered for you as if you guys are newly wedded or got a baby.

~•~

"HI GUYS! So me and Hiroto already met irl and-" "and were dating now." Maehara snakes his hands on your waist and rested his head on your shoulder, smelling your (f/scent) bath soap. You blushed at his dork attitude whatsoever and kissed him on the cheek. He broke the hug and kissed you passionately on the lips IN FRONT of the camera.

"(Y/N), HIROTO, WE KNOW THAT WE APPROVED ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP EVEN THOUGH WE THOUGHT (Y/N) USES DATING SITES BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE BABIES YET." Your mother and father said at the same time.

"M-Mom! Dad!"

You read the comments of your vieod and you see comments like:

"Our ship has sailed.!!"

"They're cute together."

"They have a mutual friend!!!"

"Small world indeed."

"PERFECT COUPLE!!!" Pewds commented down.

"Heh~ cool. Maehara make sure you take a good care to my daughter." RedHotPepper-sama commented which happened to be your best friend and Maehara's classmate, Karma.

"D-Daughter?" You paled instantly. "Seriously Karma."

"So you're friends with my classmates?" Your boyfriend asks, you nodded.

"But I only heard about you by your last name. Small world isn't it?" You let out a small laugh ad he pecked on your lips.