Jealous over Usui! Asano Gakushuu x Gamer! Reader (Fluff!)

(C/s)= current school
(F/s)= former school

Stay awesome my readers. Oh yeah, Gakushuu will be a bit OOC here....
No ones POV

Our heroine— err... Our reader is doing her homeworks in her room while humming her favorite song, Bye Bye Yesterday.

Bye bye yesterday sanbyakurokujuu go nichi bun no manabi wo
Kaban ni tsumikonde
Itsumo mitai, "mata ashita" teki ni
Bye bye ye—

"(y/n)! Gakushuu-kun is here!" her mother screamed from downstairs. She chose to ignore it since she knew that he will go to her room directly.

"(y/n)." A voice called out from the other side of the door.

"enter." she replied quietly. She started packing her notebooks back in her bag as her boyfriend continues to proceed inside.

"Hey."

"Hey."

They said in awkwardness. Well, wouldn't it be awkward to talk with someone you havent seen in days? Especially if youre dating.

"Sit here." the (h/c) haired girl patted next to her, the boy followed her instructions and sat beside her. (Y/n) hugged him and snuggled closer to Gakushuu.

"Shuu, can you please tell me why you liked me back?" she asked softly. The strawberry blonde boy smiled genuinely and explained.

"Well, youre like my carbon copy/copy paste of me in (c/s). A beautiful born leader like me." she giggles at his words and looked to him. He is serious about it.

"yeah but i remembered (b/f/n) got annoyed at Sakakibara-kun. Hes a flirty jerk." Then, another awkward silence filled the air. ←_←→_→

"Yeahhhh... Wanna play video games?" The girl said, breaking the ice.

"Hmm what are you going to play?"

"Yandere Simulator or GTA or COD." He stated at her

"What?"

"Hmm... Nothing..." Asano reasoned out, trying to stifle a laugh. (Y/n) glared at him and said, "Go laugh." And with that, he bursted laughing. He was rolling on the floor, holding his tummy while laughing so hard that he can't breath properly.

After a few minutes, he stopped laughing, only finding himself alone in the room.

"(N/n)?"

"Yea?"

"Where are you?"

"Bathroom, taking a shower." She said. Gakushuu sighed and laid on his girlfriend's bed.

Hm, its comfy. So much from a girl of a rich family.

The door of her own bathroom opened, revealing (y/n) in a (f/c) tank top and a cream short shorts. The strawberry blonde boy tried to conceal his blush but failed miserably. He looked away from the girl and pulled out a novel on her bookshelf.

"Gosh, I never knew the almighty Asano Gakushuu could blush." He 'tsk'-ed her and looked away 'angrily'.

"Heh~ I'm going to play now." She said, picking up her laptop, starting to play Yandere Simulator.

~•~

"GODDAMMIT! SENPAI NOTICED THAT I KILL!!! NUUUUHHHHH! ONE MORE TRY AND I'LL END THIS FRIKING GAME!" (Y/n) shouted on her laptop. Asano found it sad and annoying at the same time because she is screaming and fangirling at the laptop, not him.

"Ugh, I'm gonna play (f/game)." She said and opened her TV.

~•~

"YAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!! OMG USUI SENPAI NOTICE MEEEEEEE!!!" She screamed on her TV. Now, she is watching Kaichou wa Maid-sama on her TV.

"OMG!"

"I DONT FREAKING CARE! USUI SENPAI SEND THEM TO HELL!" She squealed again and again. Gakushuu had enough of it, so he slammed the book on the bedside table.

"(Y/n), can you stop that?" He said in an obviously annoyed tone. The (h/c) haired girl looked at him in confusion.

"Stop what? Wha—"

"Stop screaming and fangirl I ng over someone who doesn't exist in the real world, goddammit!" She looked down.

"Well, are you jealous?" She asked 'innocently'. The boy blushed and looked away. A pair of arms were wrapped on Asano's neck and a kiss was planted on his cheek, making him blush more.

"Don't worry, I love you more than Usui Takumi." She said and snuggled on his neck, inhaling his perfume.

He hugged her back and stayed like that for moments.

"Shuu-kun?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." Asano said and kissed her forehead, then her nose, then her lips. She kissed back and  pulled him closer. (So baby pull me closer// slapped)

"Can we not?" She giggled lightly.

"What?"

"I'm tired of standing here, duh." She said and sat on the edge of her bed. He said beside her and hugged the girl from behind, snuggling on her neck, inhaling her sweet (f/scent)

"Oh yeah, Gakushuu."

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to move to Kunugigaoka, on your class on Monday." She said, bringing the boy's happiness.

"Well, that's good." He said in reply. "And I'm going to stay here overnight. My father is going to stay in the main building, approving some projects and school activities in this coming week." She nodded in understanding and played his hair a little.

I wish we could stay like this forever.

They both thought.

But another thought interrupted Gakushuu's good thoughts. this one is mischievous.

"(N/n), mind of I enjoy the night?" She gulped. He never sounded like this oh so sexy one.

"Oh well... No." She smiled with fear eating her whole. He smirked mischievously and pinned her on the bed and started to..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tickled her. (You Pervy readers are thinking dirty eh? Lol that'll be not today.)

"KYAA! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! SHUU-KUN STOPPPP!!!!" She pleaded. Gakushuu ignored her pleads and continued tickling her.

~•~

It lasted for minutes before he stopped, but his next move was that...
.
.
.

He started to kiss her jawline and neck.

~•~

Ok lemon of this part will be upcoming~ baiiiiiiii~