Butler!Isogai x Princess!Reader (5/5)

LOOK WHO'S BACK!

Note: Emilia (me) might break the fourth wall... Again...

AU

No One's POV

In a faraway land of unicorns//slapped

(This is it//clears throat)

Once upon a time, in the kingdom of (kingdom/n), there lived a princess who is forced to marry at the age of 15. Upon reaching her birthday, the princess's mother, or the queen, appointed the princes to come and have a tea for her daughter to find the prince for her kingdom in the mere future.

"You have to (y/n)-sama." The princess's personal butler, Isogai Yūma sighed.

"When I don't find anything interesting in princes." (Y/n)-sama turned her back to Isogai. "And I told you to call me by my first name when its just the two of us, Yūma."

"Gomen, (y/n)-chan." The raven haired boy scratched the back of his head with a light chuckle.

"D-Drop the—" the princess was interrupted when a knock came on the door.

"(Y/n)-hime, the Princes of Academics are here!" One of your servants called.

"Alright, I'm coming!" Said the princess. She took a glance at Isogai who is making her bed.

"Yūma, I'll head out now, the two princes are there." And with that, she went out of her room.

>>>> Attempt 1<<<<
"Ah! Ohayo, (y/n)-hime." The two princes bowed. One with orange hair and purple eyes and one with red hair and dead fish like eyes (gold).

"Ohayo." (Y/n) replied bluntly.

"Ohayo, hime-sama. I'm Asano Gakushuu, and this here is Akabane Karma *meaning: I'm the handsome prince while this is a dead fish eyed Prince."

"Yes, he is correct. *meaning, no he's not since he called me dead fish deep behind that meaning, and this doof must go home." Karma said.

"Ah, ok. *meaning: get out of our place, bastards Go to my cousin Emilia, or just go in the corner and eat potatoes, since I know what you mean idiots."

"(Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN)!!!!!" A very annoying voice cried.

"Oomph!!! EMILIA LET GO. FOR THE ONE HUNDREDTH TIME—  NO ONE HUNDRED AND ONE TIME, LET GO OF ME!!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she squirmed on her weird otaku cousin.

"Why am I even a relative of this girl?" She whimpered after Emilia released her from the death grip of 4-5 minutes, singing Himouto! Umaru-chan's opening. "But thank god, you saved us from the tension."

"That's because I'm fabulous!" Emilia said as she did a Sailormoon pose. The purple head (me) started to him Unravel.

"Ah! Who are those guys glaring at each other?" She asked. (Y/n) stomped her foot to get their attention, told her to Introduce in a proper way.

~•~

"Ah.. Nice to meet you boys. (N/n), have you seen Yuzuki-chan? I am going to talk to her about the anime she recommended to me. You know, the Watashi Ga Motete Dousunda? Its so cool girl you need to watch it. I'm on team senpai since Mutsumi-Senpai is a dense airhead like you." And with that, not even letting her cousin answer, Emilia ran away just to save her human life away from an angry boss level demon (y/n).

"YUZUKI-CHAAANNN!!! I FINALLY SAVED HUMANITY FROM THE DEMON (Y/N)!!" The purplehead (me) glomped her dark purple haired friend who happened to live with (y/n).