Scenario #2

When you tease him (lime)

Karma:

He asked you to go with him buy some ice cream for the two of you. You agreed to him and skipped happily to the ice cream parlour. He brought you strawberry, similar to his. While walking home, he got a boner thanks to you. You licked it and make sounds like "ahhhh its delicious" and "oh my god! So sweet!"

He got uncomfortable with it which you noticed. You looked at him innocently but he just assured you that it was about his crackships. Buying it, you continued to.tease him without you knowing.

Once you reached home, he locked the door already and smirked.

"You teased me earlier, now its my turn to tease you all night~." Seductively said.

Nagisa:

You found two identical lollipops in Nagisa's fridge so you took it, running happily to the blunette's room.

"(N/n), you really love sweets." He said and sighed. You sat on his lap (lol ride it!) And sucked the lollipop. It was (f/f) so you enjoyed it. Accidentally, you made sucking sounds and gave Nagisa a boner. He is blushing furiously and keeps on looking on you time to time.

"(Y-Y-Y/n-chan, can you stop the sounds?" He asked nervously. You chose to ignore it and continue making the sounds. Suddenly, he pinned you on the bed. But instead of giving you hickeys, he hugged you.

"I got a problem down there so please, stop that."

Isogai:

No, I can't do this shit. ISOGAI IS TOO PURE TO HAVE BONERS FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

The Masochist (maehara):

He gave you popsicle for the hot summer day. You two are in his room watching (f/anime movie). Even if the room is air conditioned, its still hot so you wore sleeveless loose shirt and cyclings.

You licked it and sucked it making his friend down there hard. "Wait, don't tell me..."

"You're hard?" He nodded reluctantly. "Oh, someone wants to do it." You smirked. A devious smirk played on his lips as he pulled you in a kiss.

Asano:

He treated you a Starbucks coffee since you got the highest score in the summative test in math and science.

~•~

You all almost finished the drink. You only wanted to sip the coffee jelly but boy it was hard for you. You sipped harder until it made sounds. Asano, being a wide reader and open minded one or a dirty one, he got harder and gets uncomfortable.

"Shuu-kun, why?" You asked innocently. Him being honest, he answered it.

"I got a problem Down there because of the sounds and your groans." You sweat dropped. "You're honest."