Isogai x Class B! Reader

Reader's POV

"Kyaaaa!!! Asano-sannnnn!" And here they go again. Every time during lunch, girls, including my best friends are screaming for Asano Gakushuu. To be honest, he's a bit an asshole to me but I understand his problems with his dad, the principal,should I say.

"(B/f/n), Emilia(le author breaking the fourth wall), I'll be up there." I said, pointing out the mountain where the old campus lies.

(B/f/n) almost spit out her juice because of that. "On that ?! Alone?!" I rolled my eyes on her reaction.

"Uh yeah, got a problem with that?" She shook her head. Emilia didn't say anything but agreed.

"Wait!" I was about to walk up but my two idiotic friends stopped me. "We'll come with you."

"Plus I know a perfect spot there~." Emilia added. Uh-oh... This won't be good with her smiling slyly. We took climbing hard. Me and (b/f/n) are almost dying while this other girl is just grinning.

"How long do you know this place?" I asked her. "You're stalking Akabane-san again?" She stiffened.

"Eek!" I laughed at her reaction. We teased her again and again until we reached the cram building.

"Let's watch them from afar."

"You just want to see Akabane-san." (B/f/n) teased. Emilia just stayed quiet and ate her bento, ignoring us.

"Heh~ what are you doing here, Class B students?" Akabane-san walked to us with his friends and.... Him

His antennae like hair is up as always and his amber eyes scanned on the three of us.

"A-Ah..." Emilia was sweating beads. Her face was like this:

(;・∀・)

She looked at us for help which we ignored.

"Since this is the place close to nature, I'm finding a place to ditch class with my friends." She lied. "Right?" We shook our heads.

"Okay... I'm going to put wasabi on your nose." Emilia pulled out a tube of wasabi paste. Oh my gosh, Kami-sama, help us. I looked at the boys. Akabane-san looks amused, the blunette with twin tails sweat dropped, the orange haired playboy looks like amused as well, and Isogai-kun has the similar reaction to the blunette.

"Help us..." Me and (b/f/n) whimpered. The she-devil went into her devil Chibi mode with a sadistic smile.

"EYYYYIIIIIII!!!" We scooted away from her when she opened the tube. But she stopped.

"Eh? Isogai-kun, what are you four holding?" She asked with curiosity. That's right, they are holding.... Knives?

"A-Ah..." The boys sweated nonstop. Man, this girl may be short but can humiliate someone bigger than her.

"Knives." Akabane-san admitted.

"Can I borrow it?" "Oh my god Emilia you just want to touch something that is owned by him." I said

"N-No!" She denied. She throw it on a yellow creature who screamed for dear life, cutting a tentacle off.

"NUYYYYAAAAAA!!!" It screamed causing the attention of the other students of their class.

"Emilia!" We ran to her and cupped her mouth to restrain her from laughing.

"Y-You managed to—" Isogai-kun couldn't find the perfect words.

"You're one of the students missing." The principal walked. Oh no.

~•~

"Move me to Class E for all I care, sir!" Emilia said. This girl really wants to be with Akabane-san -.-'