Isogai x Sadist! Suicidal! Reader (4/5)

AN UPDATE FOR THE BIRTHDAY OF OUR COOL, HANDSOME, HOT, NEAR TO PERFECTION IKEMEN, ISOGAI YUUMA.

Readers' POV

"(Y/n), I told you to stop pranking," My childhood best friend, Yūma sighed at me. "Look at what happened now."

"What? Its fun to see Terasaka's reaction, ne Karma?" I looked at Karma, who nodded in approval. You see, earlier, we pranked a sleeping Tarasaka by putting some weird art on his face, along with a live tarantula. Once he woke up, he screamed like a girl while we took a video. After he got the information about the culprits (a.k.a. me and Karma), Terasaka chased us around the mountain. Thank god for I have pair of lower limbs that can run as fast as a cheetah. As planned, Terasaka fell on our prank 2, which was supposed to be plan b. He stepped on a stone, accidentally kicked it, then a bucket of green weird goo fell on his head, hard, making him more pissed. In additional, Karma and I managed to took a video of his reaction and fled without him knowing.

"But then again, think about Terasaka's mood now." Yūma said. Yeah right, but no.

"Ah, Isogai-kun, (y/n)-chan, I'm heading out now, Terasaka might kill me." Then, Karma leaned to my ear and whispered, "Once Koro-sensei found out... Nah, never mind, let's run. You have your bag with you right?" I nodded. "Then, Let's ... RUN!" And with that, we ran down the mountain, leaving Yūma dumbfounded.

"Wanna play games?"

"Sure~"

"Let's go!"

~•~

Meanwhile

~•~

Isogai's POV

I was left by the duo.... Again... Those two..... They make me jealous. I loved (y/n) since we met about 10 years ago. We were really close until Karma came. Her old sweet and kind features turned to dark, sadistic. She told me that because she needs to be one since she was bullied. She feared people but now, people fears her.

"Left you again?" Maehara slung his hands around my shoulders. I sighed again, my antennae wilting.

"Yeah."

"You should really make a move dude."

"What if it destroys the friendship we kept and treasured for 10 years?" I asked him.

"Well, so what, keep it in? Good luck with that dude. Come, let's go. I got your bag here now."

~•~

Next day

~•~

"Isogai!" Maehara slung his arm around me again, "Report."

"On what?"

"Your progress with (y/n), Baka."

"*smack*"

"OUCH, MAEHARA, SEIOUSLY?!"

"Keep it down, she's coming in." (Y/n) came inside and sat on her chair (between Karma and Ritsu.) and started to doodle at the back of her notebook. (#thuglyf)

"(Y/n)-chan~ wanna skip class?" Asked Karma who just came in right after her (//slapped)

"Nah, come to think of it, I'm too lazy to go outside today. Besides, Koro-sensei told us that we'll not do anything and I'll use that to catch up my sleep since I stayed overnight watching (f/anime or manga)." Karma just nodded, but before he left, (y/n) have her chocolates and whispered something in his ear. This made me jealous so I decided to sit by the cliff.